Part 17

Armaan and Riddhima keep staring at each other as sweat beans started to form on their forehead making their heart beat fast again but this time it was because of fear, thinking what Padma would think if she come to know what Armaan and Riddhima were doing before marriage...

'Riddhi, tu kar kiya rahe ho...' Padma asked... 

Armaan asked Riddhima to say something shaking her bringing her breaking her trace... Riddhima asked what through her eyes and Armaan whisper say changing and will be there in 10mins... 

'Riddhi...' Padma call with a worried voice this time...

'Haan Ma, sorry woh main washroom chali gayi... Main change kar rahi hoon, bas 10mins main aajaungi...' Riddhima call...

'Accha tik hai... Abhi time hai, tum araam se tayyar hokhe aajana...' Padma said...

When they heard Padma convice voice, they knew she will leave them... Armaan move to the door, peeping through the peep hole to check if Padma has left... Not seeing anyone and not hearing any footsteps Armaan was sure everyone must have been in their rooms... 

'Armaan tum jaldi se jao yaha se... Phirse koi aagaye toh main jhoot nehi bol sakte...' Riddhima said... 

'I know Basket, tum tayyar hojao... Main bhi tayyar hokhe tumhe restaurant main milta hoon...'Armaan said kissing her cheeks as Riddhima stood with sheet around her bare body... 

Riddhima felt her cheek heat due to the blush as Armaan wink at her before leaving, Riddhima closed the door locking and rest her back on it as smile form in her lips... She closed her eyes, thanking god that she speak on time not if Padma could have doubt on her that she was up to something... 

Riddhima was glad that Padma didn't asked to open the door so that she could give her the outfit to wear... Thinking there would be guest in the restaurant with her family and friends along with Armaan Karan, Riddhima move towards the wardrobe which was on side of the bed opening to popped her eyes seeing the dresses arranging nicely in order... 

Riddhima didn't have words seeing those beautiful dresses, she knows Padma was taking care of her dresses to all the function but she wasn't expecting everything would be this perfect as every dress got matching jewelry and heels with it... 

Also each as a tag hanging with it, Riddhima thought what that was for... Knowing the red bridal lehenga is for her wedding day, Riddhima check the tag paper attach to it which has written,'Wedding Dress' ... Riddhima check on by one and was amaze to see they got dress for each and every function along with the dinner for tonight...

As next would be Sangeet, next to the dress which was for tonight dinner there was a beautiful golden net saree with gold blouse, matching jewelry and heels... Also there were her some usual suits which she used to wear back with her western cloths which Riddhima knows she can wore at day time when their is no function...

Everything was just too perfect and Riddhima was really surprise to see everything being set before... Her moment was disturb with her mobile vibration and Riddhima move towards the bed as it was left on the bed still holding the sheet close to her body... Riddhima check her mobile to see a new msg from Armaan, wondering what he want now Riddhima open the msg to be left smiling staring at her mobile thinking how well he knows her... 

'From : Armaan 

Aise dresses koh dekhte rahenge ya tayyar bhi hojaenge...Waise pehle tum yeh soche jo dresses tumhare Mom ne pasand kiya hai toh main tumhari galat fehmi dur karna chaahta hoon kyunki main nehi chaahte mere itna mehnat ke baad tareef kissi aur koh mile... Hope tumhe sab dresses pasand aaya...