Part 6

Armaan who move close to Riddhima, suddenly pull her towards him which make Riddhima left the ball and her body was crush on Armaan hard chest... Armaan put his hand around her waist... 

'Haan U r mine... Kyunki ab tum mera fiance banega kissi aur ka nehi...I don't now what u think about me Riddhima but...' Armaan stop... 

Riddhima who was lost in Armaan and sudden closeness ask Armaan, 'But' and to complete his sentence...

'But, I m in love with u...' Armaan complete his sentence giving a big shock to Riddhima... 

Riddhima was lost in Armaan as they stood closed to each other... Feeling the warm of each other, Riddhima and Armaan were sharing a beautiful eye lock when Riddhima mind was busy thinking what Armaan just said... 

They moment was disturb as they heard Armaan mobile ringing breaking the silent around them... Riddhima move out from his hold putting a wet fringe behind her ear as her cheeks color changed... Not moving his gaze away from Riddhima, Armaan move to get his mobile which was laying on the bench with the small bag that they carried with them carrying towel and water bottles...

RIDDHIMA POV START 

'But, I m in love with u...' Armaan those words were playing on my ears as soon as it escape from his lips... 

I was thinking whole this while when I understood my feeling towards Armaan that how much I was in love with u as I came to know about his dream... I respect him as well as, each day I spend with him started to make me realized I was in love with him without knowing anything about him other then his name... I never thought someone like Armaan would be confessing that he would be in love with me... 

A girl who he met about a month ago... Spend few moments of life with each other make us realized we are meant to be together... But, even I was in love with him right... Should I tell him or... No, maybe he was just fooling around or joking... But seeing his expression, I didn't think he was kidding or anything... Then this means he was really in love with me... So much in love that he was feeling possessive towards me... Should I tell him what I feel towards him... Should I say that, I love him too... 

RIDDHIMA POV END 

ARMAAN POV START 

'But, I m in love with u...' I didn't know but today I couldn't hold my words back... 

I had been controlling myself from days after I had met with her... First time my eyes laid on her, I feel this new connection in my heart... I try ignoring thinking it just happen because Dad wants me to give a chance to our relation... But after meeting her each day, I myself get surprise the way I behave around her... 

I feel my world suddenly turn so much beautiful... My eyes get desperate to see her every second of my life... I keep thinking about her and her cute action make me feel, I can keep watching her all day without getting bored... Her one sight, make me forget the world and all the tiredness... 

She was slowly started to make place in my heart which I kept shut for that special girl who will come in my life to share a life with me... Who would will love me, my father beyond limit... Who will take care of us without complaining...