Part 5

Armaan and Riddhima share a beautiful eyelocked without blinking there eyes... Their trace were broken when someone enter the cafe ringing the small bell... Riddhima took out her hand away from Armaan grip and Armaan chuckle seeing her shy face... 

'So Riddhima... Will u be my fiance...???' Armaan asked... 

Riddhima was shocked to hear his sudden propose as she wasn't really expecting him to propose her like that... Seeing Riddhima shocked expression Armaan smile and to make the atmosphere friendly Armaan thought to make a joke...

' I mean hum dono ke parents toh tayyar hai humhare seedhe shaadi karwane ki...But pehle humhe sagai karna hoga right... So if we will get engage boring nehi hoga if people ask us how I propose u and then u will not have an answer to give them...' Armaan said winking at Riddhima who smile understanding why Armaan said that... 

'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name looking away from him...

'Ab aise mat sharmao tum jaise hum pehli baar mil rahe ho...Common Riddhima, we r friends right...' Armaan said...

'Haan Armaan, but u know it feel little awkward when u just propose like that in middle our conversation...' Riddhima said looking towards him...

Armaan admire how beautiful Riddhima was looking and he notice that she was wearing the same light purple salwar suit which she wear in hospital... Still she was looking so much fresh and glowing after working for hours in hospital...

'I know but, I thought it would be nice...' Armaan said with a wink... 

'But kiya humhare parents maanenge if we say we will thinking about marrying later...' Riddhima asked...

'Pata nehi but I guess it would be fine with them as they want us to be in relation...' Armaan said... 

Armaan and Riddhima were talking for another 2hours and by the time they left it was almost 8pm... Riddhima said she has to go as from morning she was out from house... Also Riddhima tell Armaan, she will be seeing if her Dad can do anything about the ground that Armaan need to build the hospital and Armaan said to wait for sometimes because he don't want Shashank to think he was using her for the ground... Riddhima agree with him and bidding goodnight, they left to their respective house... 

A MONTH LATER 

Through the last month, Armaan and Riddhima become good friends... Karan, Shashank and Padma were happy to see the developing friendship of Armaan and Riddhima... Armaan started to visit Riddhima house and Riddhima also sometimes visit Armaan house to spend sometimes with Karan... As their professional is very different, mostly they meet on Sunday... Sometimes Armaan and Karan visit Gupta's and Sometimes Riddhima visit them... 

In this past month, Armaan and Riddhima have come closer several times and share close moments but always their trace break with disturbance... They always plan something or other for each Sunday... So as plan, this time it was Riddhima to visit the Mallik's this Sunday... By 7am, Riddhima was all ready to go and meet Armaan... 

Knowing he would be in his beauty sleep and it would be so much fun to wake him up by playing a prank on him, Riddhima move out calling to Padma who was already in kitchen that she will be back by 10pm... Riddhima drive without getting stuck in the traffic as it was early for a Sunday... 

Very few people were out enjoying the warm sun which was up in the sky... Some where busy in their jogging while others were doing their morning exercise and walking in the park... As Riddhima was very fond of playing Basketball, she thought to make Armaan play with her as other day he was saying that he is champ when he was in collage... So Riddhima asked him to play with her but he deny saying they can play someother day...