Part 7

'Dad, I was thinking kiya main kuch din tak chutti lekar Uncle ka dyan rakh sakti hoon...' Riddhima asked all of sudden making Shashank and Padma shocked where else Karan and Armaan froze hearing her unexpected question...

Silent was around the place as Shashank and Padma were staring at Riddhima, Karan and Armaan wait not knowing what Shashank and Padma will say...

'Shashank, Maine kaha ta koi jarurat nehi ta...' Karan said...

'Kyun nehi hai Karan... Bilkul jarurat hai... I m proud of u Riddhi... Dekha Padma... Abhi se Riddhi koh apne pariwaar ka chinta hai...'Shashank said smiling and giving Riddhima a side hug... 

'Haan Shashank, humhare Riddhi bohot mature hai aur har kissi ka chinta karti hai...' Padma says... 

'Toh aapko problem nehi haina main din main Uncle ke paas rahun aur raat main ghar jaaungi...'Riddhima said... 

Karan and Armaan were happy to hear Shashank and Padma not having any objection with Riddhima taking care of Karan till he didn't get fully recover... 

'Raat koh kyun jaana... I think tumhe ek week ke liyeh yaha rukhna chahiyeh if it is okey with Karan, we wouldn't mind right Padma...' Shashank said...

'Haan Shashank... Raat koh travel karne se toh accha hoga tum raat koh bhi yaha rukh jae Riddhi...Bhaisaab, koi problem toh nehi hoga na...' Padma said... 

Karan look towards Armaan who had a wide smile on his face, understanding then Armaan also would get sometimes to spend with Riddhima, Karan thought it would be a good idea too... Riddhima who was shocked hearing her parents asking to stay with them for a week, was standing like a statue not believing the words... After knowing Armaan feelings towards her, Riddhima thought it would be not easy to be around him 24/7 hours...

'Haan humhe kyun problem hoga Shashank...Waise bhi shaadi ke baad Riddhima koh yaha aakar rehna hai toh it would be good to spend a week with us right...' Karan said...

'That would be great idea Karan... Riddhi, if u want we can send u some cloths for a week...'Shashank said...

'Dad, I think I will go home tonight... Main kal aajaungi...' Riddhima said...

'Lekin Riddhi...' Shashank try to convince her to stay the night there... 

'Shashank, its okey... She would need to get her stuff... We wouldn't mind her coming back in morning...' Karan said...

'R u sure Karan... Koi lady nehi hai aur tumhe raat main jarurat pada toh...' Shashank said...

'Main hoon Dad ke paas... It would be fine Uncle, Riddhima kal aayenge toh bhi koi problem nehi hoga humhe...' Armaan said understanding why Riddhima suddenly change her mind not to stay tonight... 

Armaan was glad that Riddhima just asked she would be coming and staying the next day... Atfter he had confess her his feeling, he knows she must be dealing with her own feelings and try to understand what was happening between them... 

When Armaan and Karan said they wouldn't be facing any problem for the night, Shashank and Padma let go of the matter knowing they wouldn't agree seeing Riddhima wasn't ready to stay for the night... 

So letting go of the matter, Shashank and Padma started to discuss about Armaan Riddhima engagement ceremony which would be helding in two weeks time... As they need to do the arrangement and finalized guest list, cards and other necessary works before the date, they got busy talking among them leaving Riddhima and Armaan to deal with their own feelings for each other...