Part 18

As Armaan and Riddhima expected, boys and girls had bang in to their room shouting from their loud voice making them startled to the death with the sudden scream... Muskaan and Nikki have attach to Riddhima as she try hiding herself under the comforter where else Rahul and Abhi pour cold water on Armaan head making his jerk opening his eyes wild...

Making them get ready, they move towards the top floor as they had order breakfast there already... Shashank, Padma and Karan were enjoying their time with friends and other well known people... It was like a holiday for everyone as they would spend another three days in the cruise...

By the time Nikki and Muskaan reach with Riddhima, the boys were already present there... Armaan sit with his head hiding in his hands while Rahul and Abhi were busy talking... Seeing the girls joins them, Rahul and Abhi started to serve themselves with the delicious breakfast... Nikki and Muskaan follow with them but Armaan and Riddhima just sit next to each other while Riddhima rest her head on Armaan shoulder holding his arm...

Feeling Riddhima present, Armaan look towards her smiling and kissing her forehead... Riddhima smile as she closed her eyes and Armaan also rest his head over hers closing his eyes... Others were busy serving themselves that they didn't realized Armaan and Riddhima hasn't touch any food yet...

Once they were settle down with their plates, it was Nikki who first realized Armaan and Riddhima still sitting not moving from their place... Nikki look towards them and seeing both sitting with their eyes closed, she smiles taking her mobile... 

When Nikki kept her plates and take her mobile, Muskaan who was sitting next to her eyes what happen... Nikki show Armaan and Riddhima with her eyes and Muskaan gaze follow to see what Nikki was pointing... When Muskaan saw them, she always sleep, next moment Nikki capture the moment in her mobile...

By now Rahul and Abhi also had seen what Nikki was doing and they smile seeing the couple trying to catch some more sleep, they wonder what has happen to them as by now they all were feeling all fresh but Armaan and Riddhima were still tired...

'Lagta hai kuch log kal raat tik se soyi nehi...' Nikki said staring at her mobile...

'Haan Niks, issiliyeh toh abhi tak sone ki koshish kar raha hai...I wonder raat bar kiya kar raha ta yeh log...' Muskaan joins with Nikki... 

'Jo har couple karte hai shaadi se pehle... Chup chup ke milna, ghumna jab sob log sogaye toh taki koi une disturb nehi kar sake...' Rahul joins Nikki and Muskaan... 

'Waise aise chup chup ke milna toh nehi padega yeh dono koh...' Muskaan said...

'Haan, humne tohdi na dono koh milne se rokha hai...' Nikki said...

'Lekin shayad in dono koh laga hum aisa hi kuch karenge...' Abhi said...

All this while, Armaan and Riddhima sit with their eyes closed but they could hear everything their friends were saying about them but they were too tired to open their eyes and argue back knowing whatever they were saying was right...

'Accha, lekin yeh toh Mumbai nehi hai hum dono koh alag ghar pe rakhenge aur milne se rokhenge... Common guys, its too old fashion now...' Nikki said...

'I agree, issiliyeh toh Armaan ne soch samajhke cruise choose kiya... Phir toh hum chaahkar bhi dono koh ek dusre se chupa nehi sakte...' Rahul said...

Its was enough for Armaan who has been trying to control himself but he didn't want anyone to hear them and take wrong meaning... He knows they were just teasing them but what if anyone make wrong intention towards him or Riddhima hearing those kinds of things...