Part 20 (Last Part)

AR IN PRIVATE ISLAND

After spending a memorable night with each other, AR got back to the cottage... They change to clean cloths which Armaan had pack with the help of Padma who knows his plan of taking Riddhima to the private island... They spend rest of the night talking with each other, about their friends how they would be reacting to know that where they had left without letting them know... 

While talking, they didn't know when the sleep took over them... They had a busy day and after all the events, they were so tired in no time they were dead to the world hoping they would spend rest of their life happy and together... 

Sun rays make it ways through the big glass window where the curtains has been left open letting the breeze come inside making the room cozy... Armaan and Riddhima was sleeping peacefully in each other arms as Riddhima was half laying over Armaan with her head resting on Armaan bare chest while her one hand was on Armaan chest and other hand around Armaan waist... Armaan both hands were around Riddhima body under the top Riddhima had wore as it has move little up revealing her waist... 

Riddhima sleep was broke when the sun rays were hitting her face... She open her eyes trying to adjust it to the light... Riddhima smile realizing where she was and with whom she was... Riddhima look towards Armaan admiring how peacefully and cutely he looks while sleeping... Without disturbing him, Riddhima move out from the bed adjusting her top which was a mess as Armaan had been getting naughty whole night... 

Riddhima feel her stomach making noises as she was feeling hungry... She look towards Armaan before leaving the room and kiss his forehead knowing Armaan would sleep a little longer... Riddhima move out to the kitchen, stretching her hands, relaxing her muscles...

 Wide smile was playing on her lips as she close her eyes and inhale the breeze which was coming in through the windows... Riddhima smile wasn't leaving her lips as she smell of the sand and water aroma around the place... Riddhima make coffee for them and pour one cup for her as she move out from the cottage enjoying the sight in front of her... 

Sun rays reflection were over the sea, birds were flying above singing with their beautiful voice making the morning beautiful... Riddhima stood resting her back on the door frame as she enjoy her coffee and the atmosphere... Riddhima hair was flying with the breeze and she keeps rubbing her free hand on her arm as she was feeling cold at early in this time of the morning... 

Riddhima didn't know how long she stood there, enjoying the sight infront of her... Her mind was busy thinking how perfect her life was with Armaan being her husband now... Whatever Armaan had done for her sake, Riddhima never imagine someone would do so much for her... 

Riddhima trace were broke when she felt someone close to her... One hand move around her waist pulling her close while other hand rubbed her arm, keeping her warm... Riddhima rest her back knowing it was Armaan, Armaan nuzzle his nose on her neck making Riddhima close her eyes feeling his hot breath on her neck...

'Itni jaldi kaise utgayi...' Armaan asked kissing her earlobe...

'Mujhe bhuk lagi ti, issiliyeh socha ek coffee peelun...' Riddhima said showing him her cup...

'Aur mere liyeh...' Armaan asked resting his chin on her shoulder...

'Abhi lekar aati hoon...' Riddhima said trying to move out from his hold... 

Armaan didn't let go off Riddhima, Riddhima try to move his hand away from her waist but Armaan hold her closed to him... Riddhima asked him to let go but Armaan shake his head and hold Riddhima hand from which she was holding the coffee cup...