Part 10

AR ENGAGEMENT DAY 

Armaan was standing with Rahul and Abhi on the stage waiting for the girls to come with Riddhima... They had reach the venue about 30mins ago, Padma and Shashank lead them inside and to the stage where two chairs were kept decorated by different kinds of flowers... 

Shashank and Karan had got the most famous Hotel Hall for their engagement and they make sure everything look perfect from the entrace to the stage which was kept at the very end of the Hall... Tables and chairs were place leaving the middle of the Hall empty as on left there was a live band getting ready to for the night... On left there were food counters with many different kinds of aroma food place from spicy to sweets, drinks such as soft and wines... 

Every guest were welcome by a soft drinks in their hand as they move inside meeting the Gupta's and Mallik's... Congratulation and changing hugs, patting each other back they were enjoying the night waiting for the engagement to take place on the fixed time it has schedule... 

Armaan was standing with Rahul and Abhi who were talking about the decoration and other staff but Armaan was busy looking around waiting for his Riddhima, his Basket... He knows she must be looking out of the world in the gown they had gotten for her which would be matching his shirt... Armaan was wearing a white gold Shirt with black coat and trousers... 

As it was a formal dress engagement, guys were wearing suits were else ladies were in saree's and gowns... Armaan and Riddhima were happy to know that they wouldn't be need to struggle with those indian cloths in this special day of their life however Padma has warn them that in their wedding they will need to wear indian cloths... 

Armaan and Riddhima didn't object and thank Padma for warning them before so they would be ready not to get any shocked in their wedding day to wear those traditional cloths... Knowing they personally would be choosing their cloths, they thought it wouldn't be that bad...

'Armaan, kiya dhund rahe ho yaha waha...' Rahul asked nudging Armaan seeing he wasn't involve in their conversation...

'Woh Basket abhi tak nehi aayi...' Armaan said as his eyes were moving hear and there to catch a gleam of Riddhima...

'Basket???' Abhi and Rahul asked not understanding what Armaan means by Basket...

Armaan who was so much lost and desparate to see his basket, didn't realized his friends didn't know that he call Riddhima as his Basket... Still Armaan kept looking for Basket, Rahul and Abhi came in front of him blocking his view...

'Yaar yeh tum dono kiya kar rahe ho... Mujhe dekhne toh doh...' Armaan said trying to push them sideways...

'Tum apne engagement main Riddhima koh chodke Basket koh dhund rahe ho...' Rahul asked...

'Arey yaar use toh dhund raha hoon main...' Armaan said...

'Really Armaan... Abhi toh jab humne poocha toh tumne kaha Basket koh dhund rahe ho...' Abhi said...

'Haan toh use toh dhund raha hoon...' Armaan again said...

'Yaar tu pehle yeh bata kisse dhund rahe ho... Riddhima koh ya Basket koh...' Rahul asked...

'Yeh tum dono kiya bol rahe ho, Ofcourse main Basket koh dhund raha hoon...' Armaan said...

'What, when u have got such a beautiful girl leaving her u r searching for Basket...' Abhi said not believing his ears...