Part 8

TWO DAYS LATER 

Armaan and Riddhima were sitting in the hall with Riddhima's lawyer as he got the paper of Riddhima's land... Also got ready papers for the deal they will be going to follow to use the land and everything was ready and they just need to get sign from both sides... 

Karan was in room resting after breakfast and from past week Karan had been having lunch in his room as Armaan would be in office... Riddhima wouldn't let Karan move much but let him come down for breakfast and dinner which leads him to get recover more fast then they were expecting... 

Riddhima and Armaan were waiting for the lawyer to check the papers before they sign it and after like another 20mins, he gave them the paper saying everything was on there place... 

'Mr.Mehra, Koi problem toh nehi hogaya... Hum dono saat main yeh project ka kaam karenge and we would be 50- 50% partners...' Riddhima said...

'Riddhima, we agree u to get 70% and me to have 30% right...' Armaan cut her...

'Haan Armaan, but I felt it would be fair if we each get 50-50... Waise bhi idea and baaki sab kuch tum karenge, I m just giving u the land...' Riddhima said...

'Lekin Riddhima...' Armaan try but Riddhima ignore him and took the papers sign it before giving it to Armaan... 

Armaan keep staring at it and look towards Riddhima who was waiting for him to sign and complete the deal... Armaan don't know if this was good or not but his thought was disturb by Shashank who just enter...

'Itna mat socho Armaan... Bohot accha moka hai... Aur tum sab kaam shuru karde, we will pay u half when u complete the hospital...' Shashank said...

Riddhima smile seeing her dad and move hugging her as Shashank return the hug and move to shake hands with Mr.Mehra... After meeting Riddhima and Mr.Mehra, Shashank turn towards Armaan who was standing holding the papers... Shashank move close to him and put his hand around Armaan shoulder...

'Itna kyun soch rahe ho Armaan... Hum jaante hai tum kitni saal se koshish kar rahe ho zameen koh dhundne main... Aur isse accha kiya ho sakta hai ki apna tumhare madad kar rahe hai... Aage jaakhe sab kuch tik hojaenge Armaan...' Shashank said...

'Lekin Uncle, what if anything happen...' Armaan said...

'Kuch kyun hoga Armaan... Aur kuch hogaya toh bhi hum sab milke koshish karenge us problem se nikalne ki... Jab tak hum ek dusre ke saat hai, kuch bura nehi ho sakte...' Shashank said... 

'Ab toh sign kardo Armaan... Dekho Dad bhi support kar raha hai...' Riddhima said...

'Lekin Dad, Riddhima ne toh...' Armaan try to tell him about the shares...

'Main jaanti hoon Armaan... Ab tum dono future main shaadi karne wala hai toh koi problem toh nehi hoga na aage jaakhe...' Shashank said... 

Hearing Shashank mentioning about their wedding, Riddhima blush were else Armaan just chuckle seeing Riddhima blushing... Mr. Mehra who was waiting from last few minute, clear his throat telling them he was waiting... 

So without waiting another minute, Armaan sign the papers and Mr. Mehra gave the original paper of the land to both parties... Shashank thank him and Riddhima said she would see off him leaving Armaan and Shashank to catch with each other... 

When Riddhima move with Mr. Mehra, Shashank turn to Armaan patting his back and asking when he wants to start the work... Also Shashank said Padma wants to held a Pooja before Armaan start his work which Armaan happily agree to attend... Shashank ask him to inform a final date so that Padma will arrange everything according to the date...