Exams

Mate? Did he just say mate? As in I'm his mate? "Mate. I'm your mate." He nods.

"I can't never stop thinking about. Some nights I visit to make sure your safe. You can calm me down and I always seem to know when your in pain or happy or angry." He licks his lips, "do you want to leave?"

I shake my head, "no." I grab his hand and lead him to the bed. I lay him down and join him. We wrap ourselves in each other.

"Tell me what your thinking?" He move my hair out of the way of my face.

"I'm happy." He kisses my cheek.

"I'm glad."

*

We spend hours talking and him explaining the whole mates things. Then I fell asleep. I wake up alone and check my watch. It's only 7am so I just lay there. Were mates. It seems so unreal.

"We have school soon." I groan and he laughs. "Come on. I got your clothes." I get out of the bed and grab the clothes out of his hands. He crosses his arms across his chest and my eyes instantly go to his bulging biceps. He smirks.

"You can leave now." He doesn't move. "I'm not changing until you get out." He sighs and walks out. I shut the door behind him and wait a minute before getting ready.

Once I'm ready, I head downstairs to find them all sitting in the living room. Emmet wraps his arms around me. I roll my eyes at him but secretly I love it.

We all climb into the cars and head off to school.

*

It's been three weeks. Three weeks of heaven. Emmet is thee best boyfriend ever, he takes me to dinner, kisses me, not afraid to be with me in public. He sneaks into my room most nights and stay until morning. His so cuddly.

It's now exam time. It's hot and stressful. Oh and it does not help to have an Emmet kissing my neck, trying to distract me. "Emmet." I whine.

He just smirks and continues his assault on my neck. I whine again and he moves back laughing. "Come on, let's have some fun."

"I need to study. Our exams start on Monday."

He pulls me onto his lap. Were currently sitting on his sofa in his room. "You'll do fine." He pecks my lips.

"Not if I don't study." I tap his nose and move off his lap. He groans and I try to focus on biology. So he starts tapping on his leg. I give him look and he stops. "Why don't you study with me?"

He groans even louder this time.

*

"That was awful."

"Agreed." Bella comments.

We all head out to the cars when I find a certain werewolf leaning against his bike. I run towards him and he catches me, spinning me around. Finally he puts me on my feet. "What are you doing here?"

"It's Emily's birthday. She's having a party and wanted to invite you."

"Tonight?" He nods. "Okay I'll be there."

"We will be there." Arm's wrap around my waist.

Jake tenses and sends a glare over my shoulder. "It wasn't a plus one invite."

"And I'm my not going to let my girlfriend go to a pack of mutts on her own."

"Both of you, cut it out." They both turn to me. I turn to Jake, "please tell Emily that I will be there." He looks at Emmet. "Alone." He smiles, nods and hops on his bike.

Emmet turns me around, "your not going alone."

"I'll be fine." I head over to his car and get in. He joins me.

"I won't let you go unprotected."

We continue to argue with him saying no and me saying yes all the way to his house. I slam his car door as soon as we arrive. "I'm going, whether you like it or not."

"And what if they attack you again? I can't wait to find out. Your my mate." I sigh and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Trust me."

"I do, I don't trust him or any of them." He rests his head against me. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll go for a few hours and then you can pick me up. Deal?" He huffs but nods. "Now, lets go have fun." He picks me up and jumps me up to his room.

*

Seth rushes over as soon as I arrive and spins me around. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." He places an arm around me and leads to me to the others. I'm showered in hugs and hellos. "Happy birthday Emily," I hand her my present to her which is a bottle of champagne that Emmet got for me to give to her.

She hugs and thanks me before getting me a drink. Embry and Quil come over. "Where have you been?" They squish me in another hug.

"Studying."

"Sounds boring." Quil comments.

"It is."

*

I throw my keys onto my bedside before crashing onto my bed. Some arms wrap around me causing me to jump.

He laughs and spins me around before connecting our lips. "I missed you."

"I was gone for three hours." He just shrugs and hides his face in my neck.

This is how we stay. Wrapped up together in comfort and peace.

Hey people of earth and beyond.
Thank you for reading my story. I know updates are slow but this will improve when Christmas comes. Please continue reading, voting and commenting. Amy xxx