Preperation

After getting my things, we go back to the Cullen house and I dump my things in Emmets room. "You need to understand that I want to protect you."

"Yeah I get that but I'm not a China doll you need to keep safe and wrap in bubble wrap. I'm not going to break."

He huffs, "I know but it hurts to think of you getting hurt."

"I'm not actually going to be in the battle but I'm not leaving Bella."

"Please just stay here."

"Alone in this big house?" I question. "No."

"Fine then stay at that wolves house but not with Bella."

"Emmet she's my sister. I'm not going to sit on the sidelines while she's in danger. We won't be alone either."

"Why won't you just do what I say." He yells before slamming a fist through the wall. He turns to face me and I can see the anger disappear. My heart pounds in my chest and I take a few steps away from him. He steps towards me.

"Emmet stop." Rosalie appears standing between us. "Your frightening her."

"Listen to her heartbeat." Emmet looks to the floor and slowly backs away. I swallow hard.

Rosalie looks at me, "touch him and he will come down."

"Rose." Carlisle warns. "Take Amy downstairs."

"But.."

"Now." He interrupts her. Rosalie takes my arm and drags me from the room which I'm grateful for as I seem to be frozen. I've never seen Emmet that angry and to be honest it terrifies me.

I'm sat on the sofa and Alice sits next to me. "Don't worry, he will calm down."

"He doesn't have any control does he?"

"He does when your not putting your life at risk."

"But I'm not. I only want to be by my sisters side."

In her usual bitchy voice she asks, "and what exactly are you going to do against a vampire? Let alone a new born."

I stand up, "me and Bella aren't going to be in any danger. Edward is going to protect us, unless you doubt your own family members." Don't start on me bitch.

"No one doubts anyone. We want you safe." Alice speaks up. "You are right that Edward will be with you."

"And I think Seth will be with me as well. We're both going to be safe."

"You will be." Emmet says as he joins us. Everyone disappears from the room as he walks over to me. "I'm sorry."

"I know." I look at my hands and he takes them in his.

"I would never hurt you."

"I know."

"Please say something else. Anything." He begs.

"It's okay." I put a hand on the side of his face and he kisses it. "I know you want to protect me but I want to protect Bella. I know I can't do anything against any vampire or whoever goes after her but I can give her moral support."

"Okay."

"What?"

"Go with Bella and Edward." I turn to him. "Some of the wolves will be there as well. Just don't do anything stupid."

"Would I ever?" He raises his eyebrows and I laugh.

"Just promise me you won't do anything stupid."