Truths

I sit with Bella in the tent. "Everything's going to be okay?"

"I'm just worried."

"So am I but they have the element of surprise with the wolves. "

"I know but I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me."

"They aren't just fighting for you or for me but for everyone in this town and because it's what's right. Yes, the head of the army is coming after you but that doesn't change the fact that all of these vampires are dangerous and savage. They need to be stopped."

She nods, "I'm glad your here with me."

"So am I."

"Emmet didn't seem to happy about it."

"Yeah well luckily I don't do what Emmet say otherwise I would alone in a house bored out of my mind."

Edward appears, "Are you both alright?"

"Were fine, just a bit worried." I answer.

"They know what they are doing?"

"Still wont stop the worry." I comment as I head over to Seth whose just arrived. His in wolf form so I rub his fur. He looks at me.

"Seth wants to know if your sure you don't want to go down to Emily's?" Edward says.

"No I'm good here. I have the best protectors." I smile at Seth.

*

Night hits and so does the cold and wind. I sit in the tent with two blankets and a sleeping bag covering me but I'm still shivering so is Bella.

"I'm sorry. I should have chosen a spot lower down."

"N...no..it's....f...fine." I don't bother talking as I know I will sound the same.

"Cant sleep with all that chattering." Jacob says as he walks in.

"Should have brought more blankets." Edward comments. Then he sharply turns to Jacob, "Don't even think about it."

"They are freezing and lets face it, I'm hotter than you." Jacob goes to move forwards but Edward grabs his arm.

"S-stop it. Both o-of you." I move over to Jacob as Bella moves over and we curl into him on each side.

"Emmet wont be happy." I give him a look.

"Emmet will be glad she's not frozen to death." I nod at Jacob in thanks before shutting my eyes and drifting off into an uneasy sleep.

*

I blink as I wake up. Bella is still asleep so I grab my boots and quickly put them on before throwing on my big coat and heading out. Edward smiles at me, "How did you sleep?"

"Better." I step over to him. "I know that was hard for you but Bella does need her toes and so do I. Oh and let me deal with Emmet." He chuckles.

"You are the only one that can calm him."

"Must be a mates thing." He nods. "Have you heard anything yet?"

"Not yet. The battle hasn't started yet but they will be here soon." I nod. "Don't worry." I give him a look. "Or try not to."

Seth and Jacob appear but with Seth in wolf form. I give him a hug and a rub on the ear before turning to Jake. "How is everything going?"

"Nothing yet." I nod. "I need to go check on something." Seth goes off with him.

"Morning." I smile at Bella as she comes over.

"Why aren't you wearing a coat or at least a jumper?"