Futures

The last week hasn't been easy. Jasper has upped my training ten fold and tried to get me up at the crack of down to go running. He shifty changed his attitude to that when I threw him off the balcony. Needless to say he has not woken me up before at least 7 am again.

His training is paying off though. My senses have developed and my range has expanded. I can sense people, listen for heartbeats and hunt. My speed and strength training is coming along although it does help to have both vampire and werewolf abilities to aid me. My fighting is going well. Emmet gave me try but it didn't do much because neither of us could want to hurt each other, plus the sexual tension filled the air.

So I ended up fighting Alice or Jasper. Carlisle gave me a chance (I lost terribly) when he stopped working. He goes to work all day then comes home and works on trying to find out what happened. As he puts it, my dormant werewolf genes were activated by the vampire venom when Victoria bite me and so they began to fight each other which is why I remained asleep. Apparently they couldn't beat each other and ended up combining which is why when I woke up I instantly needed to phase.

He also said that I technically shouldn't be alive. None of us were particularly thrilled with that statement, Emmet especially as he held me close and glared at Carlisle. I calmed him but it's a scary thought to have. To think I could have died that day. It was a horrible thought to have then and even now.

Anyways Emmet and I have been doing well. So well in fact we've had to replace his bed twice. Now we have a bed that reinforced with hard metals. But it has been well worth it with him. I love him so much and I still get very protective off him but I'm learning to control that as well.

I roll over and into the loving arms of my handsome mate. I hook one leg over his and place a hand on his chest. He kisses my head and I turn up to him. Eyes closed I lightly kiss where I think his lips are. I half miss but don't care as I kiss down to his neck.

"Someone's woken up happy." I open my eyes blinking at him.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS TYPE OF WRITING THEN PLEASE CONTINUE AT THE DOTS FURTHER BELOW.

"Morning." I answer before rolling on top of him and pressing my lips onto his. I can feel him growing quickly. That's the thing with being mates, we tend to be able to get each other ready rather quickly. Sliding my legs either side of his, I rise slightly as I position myself. We both groan at the contact, even though clothes it can make me moan.

He grips my hips as I slowly move against him. I kiss him but it's quick as he flips us over and begins attacking my neck. Our lower regions continue to connect as he moves his hips against mine. Not soon enough we are removing each others clothes with sloppy kisses exchanged throughout.

Despite the nakedness, he doesn't rush but takes his time giving my neck the attention before moving further down to my chest. With one hand he cups my breast and with he other he holds my other breast whilst his lips press a kiss between my breasts before moving up to the breast held in his hand. I moan as he continues his assault and a feeling grows in the pit of my stomach.

My lower region throbs with a want for his attention. He finally releases my well looked after breasts as he kisses over my stomach and further down. He teases by missing my aching area and focuses on my thighs. "Oh please baby." I beg. His eyes turn to me and as filled with lust and love.

"You smell amazing." His fingers tease before entering. I moan in pleasure. His touch at any time can make me melt but this, how he teases, tickles, touches me sends me over the edge every time.

I decide to take control, having an overwhelming desire to have him inside me. Using my vamp speed I flip us over, throwing us further up the bed. I take a moment to observe him. Little Emmet, which isn't little at all, is up straight and to attention. I move on top, hovering slightly over before sinking down onto his large member.