Break

I can't describe how I feel because it's all over the place. I'm nervous and anxious to see Bella wake up. She's going to be a vampire with a lot less control than what I had but that's no excuse for her not to see Dad.

I'm also upset that Renesmee won't have the chance to meet her other grandad because of them. How dare they take that right away from a child that's unable to make her own choices? And Bella isn't even awake yet. She hasn't had her say.

I'm so angry at Edward and the others for not even considering how telling my Dad that Bellas dead will affect him. It will break him in half and if he lost us both then god knows what he might do. I don't even want to think about it.

The worst part is Emmet. He knows how I feel about my Dad and he knows how I hate not being with him because I'm not fully in control so how can he try and do this to me. I don't mean to make him tell me things but I just asked the question and he answered. Also how else am I going to find out things if he doesn't tell me, forced or not.

Thinking back he lied to me earlier about going back to Dad. He agreed but  then tells me it's never going to happen.

"What's wrong with you?" Leah questions as she joins me outside. "Boyfriend troubles."

"They are going to make my Dad believe Bella is dead." She sits next to me. "And then probably me when I stop ageing."

"What? They can't do that."

"No they can't and they bloody well won't."

"Amy don't do anything stupid. Your angry, let it out rather than doing something like.." she trails off but I know what she was going to say.

"What like tell my Dad the truth? You think I want him to hate me or be afraid of me?" I stand up and face her as she rises. "I'm not stupid to expose us but I will not let my Dad suffer because we failed."

"You didn't fail." She shakes her head. "You didn't ask for any of it. We all get that. I didn't want my Dad to die or to phase either but I'm not sitting here whining about it."

"And what am I meant to do Leah? Huh? How do I get that lot to back off? Emmet would be easy but Edward? Carlisle? Rose? They won't fucking listen to me."

"Your acting like they have a choice. They can't exactly tell Charlie your both dead because he wouldn't believe it. You would find a way to change it all. It's what your good at."

I look at her for a moment. "You know I thought you were a bitch."

"And now?"

I smile, "your still a bitch but I've come to like that about you." She laughs.

That's when Jacob arrives. He looks at me, "She's waking up."

I rush inside and straight into the living room where everyone waits. Emmet comes to my side but I walk straight past him and over to Renesmee. I take her from Rosalie and smile at her, "ready to meet Mummy. She will make everything right." She giggles at me. I take that as a yes.

Jacob comes to my side and smiles down at the infant. His eyes reach mine, "you really think she's going to be pissed off?"

"Maybe at first but when she understands what it means and that it saved Renesmee's life I'm sure she will be fine with it. Just wait a few years before you start dating."

He chuckles, "I'm fine with just looking after her for now."

"I'm glad." I smile at him. "And I'm on your side. Bella won't kill you and I'll fight to make sure you see the little one."

"Thanks."

"Family's important right?" I flash my eyes over to Emmet who stands watching me with a guilt ridden look clear on his face and sorrow in his eyes. I pull myself away before I get hooked in and seconds later two people walk in. "Bella." I let her come to me and she smiles.