Protective

WARNING: SEXUAL SCENE AHEAD. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS PART THEN PLEASE CONTINUE AT THE DOTS FURTHER BELOW.

With vamp speed Emmet pushes me against the wall, his lips travelling down to my neck and gently sucking on my skin but not enough to break the skin but enough to make me moan. As he realises its work he continues to attack my neck switching sides every few seconds.

An urge builds in my lower body and I pull his body against mine, wrapping one leg around his waist before spinning us and taking control. I slowly kiss along his jaw and down to his neck making him groan and grown.

Teasingly I move my lower body against his making his moan and his eyes change colour. He picks me up and slams me into the wall connecting our lips in a heated manner. Tongues collide as my legs wrap around his tightly. Our hips move against each other making our kisses sloppier and sloppier by every hip thrust.

Finally it takes over and he rips the dress off me before throwing me onto the bed. Using my vamp speed I pull him onto the bed and take my place on top of him. He goes to move up but I push him back down with my strength before slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt and moving my hips against him. He grips my waist and tries to make me move faster but I don't give in and continue to move as slow as I like.

"Your killing me here."

"It's a good thing your immortal then." I throw his shirt to the side before attacking his neck once again before moving down onto his chest and abs. I kiss each one individually before he flips us over and begins his assault. He rips my bra in half and tosses it somewhere into the room with the rest of the clothes.

I move down his body before undoing his trousers. I wanted to tease him more but he just throws them aside before working on my body, starting with my thighs and working all his way up to my lips leaving kisses and little nips along my body. His eyes meet mine. They are filled to the brim with love and lust. Truly they are beautiful.

"Are you sure?"

I pull his lips to mine. "I'm sure." He presses his lips onto mine before moving back and removing both of our underwear. I blush at the size of him and he moves my legs apart before pressing a long kiss onto my lips as he enters my body.

Even though I am a hybrid the pain is still there but I suppose he is a vampire so its about a normal as two humans. He stops and looks me in the eye. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

He places a single kiss onto my neck before rocking his hips against mine. He continues to pull back and thrust forwards but slowly until all feelings of pain disappear and pleasure fills my body. I moan causing his speed to increase as he pulls further out and thrusts back in with speed. Not vamp speed but close enough.

Something behind building in the pit of my stomach as he continues to collide our bodies together and moans leak from lips with more haste and volume. Suddenly his vamp speed comes into play as the bed heads the wall as he moves.

That build up continues until my body explodes in pleasure and he thrusts once more before doing the same. He leans over, not yet removing himself and presses a kiss to my head. "I love you."

"I love you too." I press a kiss to his lips as he rolls us over and holds my hips. "Your turn."

With his hands as guidance he aids me in moving my body against his and that pit feeling returns.

***************************************Continue Reading*********************************

*

The sun shining blasts me awake but I roll over meeting the nice cool body of my boyfriend. I open my eyes and rub them before smiling at him as he is to me. "Morning beautiful."