Chapter 6

Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in

It is Sunday, and the radio starts playing the perfect song as I make my way to the lads house. Louis and Zayn had asked me to go get some groceries with them today, since they claim that they finished all their food yesterday due to the barbeque lunch and Niall's crazy appetite. As great as a friend I am - or so I think - I agreed to go with them.

I drive into their driveway and park my car. Unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car, my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and it's Richard. What a great way to start my day! As usual, I click ignore and shove my phone in my purse. I walk over to the front door and ring the doorbell.

The door opens, and I'm being crushed by Liam. "Lexi! You're finally here!" he says, smiling from ear to ear as he stops hugging me.

I laugh, "You missed me too much, Li?"

"He just had too many candies." Zayn says, grabbing his jacket and walks towards the front door. "Louis, come on! Let's go! Lexi's here." He yells, giving me a small hug.

We both wait for Louis in the front door, wondering what is taking him so long. Louis finally pops up, smiling as he gives me a hug. "Lexi!" He says.

"You lads take care!" Liam calls out as he closes the front door. We wave goodbye and head back to my car.

"Dibbs on the shotgun seat!" Zayn yells, causing Louis to complain like a little kid. Zayn reaches the car first, claiming his rightful place in the shotgun seat as Louis pouts and sits at the back, frowning. I get in the car and start the engine, hoping there wouldn't be too much traffic today.

The trip to the grocery store only took us a few minutes. Thank goodness there was no traffiic. We go inside the grocery store, Zayn grabbing the cart.

"So, what do you lads plan on buying?" I ask.

"Everything!" Zayn yells, running down the aisle as he pushes the cart along.

Louis and I laugh, "Sorry, he gets quite hyper whenever we're in a grocery store." Louis says, shaking his head, "But you should see Niall." He adds, making me laugh.

"Don't you have a grocery shopping list?" I ask, looking at him.

He digs in his pocket, and finally takes out a piece of paper with the heading, "Grocery Shopping List." He hands it to me, "Liam made a list." He smiles as I take it from him.

The list is really long. It contains a list of foods that could probably feed an entire state! I go over it again, reading each item carefully. "I'll go grab the baking ingredients." I tell Louis, leaving him to go get Zayn - who was running around with the cart, as they get the other things.

I walk down the aisle to the baking ingredients section. I grab the flour, baking powder, and all other baking ingredients in the list. Gosh, I should have taken a basket. I carry them all with both hands, hoping that none of them would fall off. As I turn around the corner, looking for Louis and Zayn - I bump into someone. Everything I was carrying, falls to the ground. The one thing I was dreading to happen.

"Shit," I mutter, "I'm sorry." I kneel down, grabbing the fallen items. I get up and look to see who it was I bumped into. "Shit." I say for the second time.

"Hey there, Lexi!" Richard smiles, winking at me. "You missed me?" He leans forward, trying to give me a kiss.

I immediately slap him in the face, "You jerk!" I yell, hoping that Louis and Zayn would appear so we could leave.