Chapter 27

Renae,

Could you believe prom is tonight, im actually really nervous. My dress had finally came in and it was way more beautiful than the first time i saw it online. To bad I still have to go to school today, but on the bright side its only Friday. I got out of bed looking for some clothes to wear. I took my shower yesterday, so all I have to do is get dressed. My phone vibrated, so I went to check it.

Baybeh let's match today -auggie

We matching for prom tonight lol

Sooo, wear your sweatshirt and you air Jordan's 6-auggie.

What color

Black and red ones~ auggie

Kkay see ya soon

I tossed my phone back on the bed before looking for the sweatshirt that me and august both had. I got on my Run sweatshirt, black tights, and my air Jordan's 6. I went to the bathroom and got out my products for my hair. I was curling it tonight but for right now I was putting half of my hair up. When I mean curling it, I mean wetting my hair and adding products. I did my eyebrows and then applyed lip gloss to my lips. I grabbed my Vans off the wall bookbag, my phone and ID walking downstairs.

"You look pretty " my mom said. I smiled.

"Thanks mommy" I said kissing her cheek while grabbing me a plate with eggs, bacon, biscuit with gravy and two pancakes.

"Enjoying yourself" she said laughing. This food was too good oh my gosh man.

"Most definitely mom" I said laughing. She chuckled passing me a cup of apple juice. After I was finished eating I drunk the rest of my juice and started wsshing my dishes when the bell rung. I dried my hands off, grabbing my stuff and walking to the door. I looked through the peephole before opening the door.

"Hey" I said shyly. He chuckled grabbing my waist before planting a kiss on my lips. I pulled away grabbing my butt.

"Ow august" I said. He chuckled.

"It was just there, I couldn't resist Baybeh" he said. I glared at him getting in the car.

"You mad" he said rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. I smiled as he hand kept creeping up.

"You ain't slick august" I said stopping his hand. He smiled parking his car. I grabbed my bookbag as he helped me out. He grabbed my hand while we walked in school matching.

"I'm low key ready for tonight" august mumbled to me. I smiled

"Actually I am too" I said smiling shyly. I was actually pretty nervous about tonight. I opened my locker grabbing my notebook.

"You know I'm seriously glad I met you" he said randomly. I blushed

"Me too Auggie" I said. His face dropped and I laughed grabbing his hand.