four

I got into a pair of shorts and a old tshirt before going into my worst nightmare.

Although, the girls seemed nice enough, it could always be a trick. I have such a hard time trusting people.

I stepped onto a different level to see the two big black doors that lead to the movie theatre in the far distance. After a few moments of deep breaths, I calmed down enough to start moving towards the doors.

My hand barely grazed the giant knob when the door swung open, hitting me in the side to fall on the floor. A sharp, temporary pain caused a soft "Fuck." to leave my mouth. I'm usually not that sensitivI but with the recent beating from Donny, it hurt a little bit worse than normal.

"Fuck, Mani." Camila complained, rushing to my side with Ally. "You should watch out."

"I didn't know she was behind the door. If anything, this door is a hazard." Normani replied.

"You okay?" Ally in asked, trying to bend down to check me out, but I nodded before she could get any closer and stretched my hand out. Ally met it and used all of her muscles to pull me up on my feet.

"Just being over dramatic." I joked, partially lying.

"Okay." Dinah laughed, walking out behind the other girls to grab my arm and pull me further into the familiar theatre. "Let's start this night."

"C'mon, Dinah. Quit it." Ally whined, following us after shutting the two big doors. "I don't think her Dad would like us partying with his only daughter."

"Then why the fuck are we here if he doesn't want us having any fun? He basically asked Lauren if she wanted any alcohol or weed and he would supply." Dinah retorted with her hands on her hips.

"He said that?" I asked curiously, not thinking my Dad would ever be willing to encourage such habits.

"Um," Ally nervously coughed, "Let's not talk about that now. Just set up a few shots."

"No, no." I quietly begged. "I really shouldn't. How about we-"

"Y/N." Dinah groaned, "Trust me. You just take two shots and we will watch a movie. Then we will see how we feel. But you are taking these two shots. You seem too tensed."

"I'm so happy we finally get to do this." Camila smiled, grabbing her filled shot glass. "We always talked about drinking together, but we were always on a tour bus."

Dinah filled the last shot glass and handed it to me, "Take it."

I sighed and grabbed the glass. Dinah picked up her shot and tapped it with mine before a quick tap on the table she was using and a swift pour down her throat. I followed her lead and let the strong, disgusting drink burn it's way down my throat.

"Ready for another?" Dinah smirked, and I nodded in response, watching as she took my glass and refilled it along with the other girls.

As soon as I received mine, I took it down just as I did to the first one, and and the theatre doors bursted open.

I hurriedly put down the glass and
turned to see a curvy figure at the doorway.

"So, you weren't going to invite me to the party?" Lauren rasped from the doorway. Her hair was up in a pony and she was in some sloppy sweats and a sports tee. Her feet picked up as she hurried over to the table in between Ally and Normani. "Where's my shot?"

"We've already done two." Dinah glared at the older girl who didn't even notice.

"Then let's do another. I want some." Lauren smirked, innocently staring into Dinah's eyes.