sixteen

LAUREN'S POV

8:57 PM

A car pulled up into the drive way. It was already dark outside so we were sure that it was probably just some maid going home for the night. But we checked back ten minutes later and the car hadn't left. That's when I decided to look out the window for myself in case it was someone waiting for Y/n somehow. It was the Range Rover.

I sprinted out the front door to get to the driver side of the car. It was turned off and tinted very dark. So, I had to get my phone out to try and see inside of the car. Y/N had her head turned away from the window but I could see a little red on her shirt. That was enough to make me pull the door to try and open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Dinah!" I yelled out to the girl who was standing out by the door, watching me. "Get the keys from the garage! Hurry."

I used the flashlight and started moving towards the front to look in when Ally came up. It was much easier to see inside from the front. Even though Ally was short, she was still able to see inside of the car by the sound of her gasp. "Oh my God!" She ran to the driver door, yanking and pulling on the handle that would never open unless we had the keys.

I went over to grab her and pull her away from the car by her waist. "Mama, don't break the car. We have to get it unlocked."

Dinah ran back out, quickly pressing the unlock. Ally pushed me away and ran to the door. She pulled it open and unbuckled Y/N. She grabbed her cheeks with one hand to turn her limo head. Blood from small gashes covered her face. I pushed Ally away so I could pick up Y/N in my arms, "Open the back door, Ally!"

"But-"

"JUST DO IT!" I urged her franticly.

I got into the driver seat after putting Y/N safely on Camila and Normani's lap in the back. I turned on the car and drove while Ally freaked out in the passenger seat beside me.

"Oh my God. Who the fuck would do this to her?"

"I think I know." I growled, under my breath as I gripped the steering wheel. I started speeding to get on to the high way.

"Who?"

"Who's the only one that's been beating her up since we got here?"

"Danny?" She questioned.

"Donny."

"Same thing."

10:37 PM

We've been waiting in the emergency room for someone to talk to us about Y/N. No one wanted to tell us what was wrong so we had to call Joan to come down to the hospital.

But when we told her what happened, she didn't seem to frantic or worried. The tone of her voice was bland. It was like she felt no emotion when she replied, "I'll be there in a few minutes."

It was weird, but I just hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. Our Mom's were supposed to come see us before they went to the airport.

I sat up in my chair and Normani took a seat beside me to hold out a water cup in front of my face. I took it and let my lips touch the rim as I took a small sip.

I wasn't paying attention to anyone. I was just staring at the ground, plotting on how I would get revenge for Y/N. I guess it was obvious because Ally shook me by my shoulder to tell me to stop. "I don't like it when you get into deep thought."

"Well, do you just expect me to just sit here and do nothing? This is war for her, Ally. An eye for an eye."

Ally looked a little shocked, "Damn, what made you change your mind about Y/N?"