ZAYUM ZADDY. LEMME GET SOME OF THAT GOOD ZICK

so, a lot of people have tagged me in this cute little thing and that means ITS TIME FOR ME TO SPAM YOU ALL WITH 13 COOL FACTS ABOUT ME :)

1. despite the title of this chapter, I'm not quite fond of the male penis

2. I have a goal to one day smoke a joint with Rihanna OR Beyonce. Mostly because Beyonce seems like the kind of lady who has kush but only pulls out a dime bag when you ask. If you don't ever ask, she'll keep it to herself.

3. I have a lowkey sugar daddy obsession with the guy from River Monsters. Only because he could save me from sharks and pay me in stacks 😏💸

4. I don't write much anymore but when I do, I spend like a whole night from PM to AM writing out tons of plots that will probably never be written out for the world to read.

5. The only ass I would've ever eat is Camila Cabello's.

6. I'm secretly hoping that my 5th confession won't cause any trouble.

7. The harmonizer fandom is too problematic and the arianator fandom can be really mean sometimes so lately I have deleted myself from both groups and have been fangirling about my 6 faves to myself for almost 3 weeks now. AND ITS SO NICE TO NOT DEAL WITH DRAMA, GUYS. BELIEVE ME.

8. My diet usually consists of pizza or tacos.

9. it took me about an hour to get to #9 of this fucking confessional

10. the first fanfiction I've ever read was on 1dsexualfrustrations AND WITHOUT THAT WEBSITE, MY EYES WOULD NEVER BEHOLD THE BEAUTY THAT IS FANFIC

11. I used to have a lit group chat and it was full of cute ass harmos and to this day i still feel blessed

12. MY BODY IS NOT READY FOR THE SLAYAGE THAT IS THE ALBUM 'DANGEROUS WOMAN'

13. this is me ;)

NOW IT IS MY TURN TO TAG SOME BABIES !!!

Laurensdragonflyx
CanolaCabello
Misfit_Lovatic
jaurxguivibes
swellsxoxo
whosirmesir
Jadore23

THATS ALL I CAN TAG BECAUSE IM SCARED OF THE REST OF YOU !!

AND DONT WORRY. I'm writing a good chapter for this book 😉