ten

I tip toed up the stairs towards my room after making up some excuse that I started to feel light headed.

Once I saw my door, I slowly walked over to open it and walk inside. There sat Lauren in this tight black dress. Granted, she wore it to the convenience store, but it looked better on her when she was sitting on my bed.

"Are you just gonna stare or are you coming in?" She said at me with a hint of annoyance. I closed the door and she quickly ordered me, "Don't forget to lock it. The girls are really nosey."

I did as I was asked and padded my way towards my bed. I tried to sit by the head of my bed and Lauren scooted up so that I wouldn't sit there. I started walking to the foot of the bed but Lauren laid out, leaving no space for me. She sat up straight and shrugged, "Such a shame that all of the seats are taken." She held out her hand and I took it, pulling her up on her feet. She turned around on her heel and pulled her hair to one side. "Do you mind if I borrow your clothes?" I shook my head vigorously. Nothing would make me happier than to see Lauren Jauregui wearing my clothes. Although most of them were just school uniforms. "Will you unzip me? I found a shirt of yours I want to wear."

I was tempted to ask why she wanted to wear my clothes but something kept telling me to keep quiet. So, I did.

My fingers met the lining of the zipper to pull it down, separating the connected fabric. Her pale flesh was exposed, showing me that she didn't have any type of top on under that dress. I was so tempted to brush my fingers over her skin, but I stepped back and let the dress fall to the floor.

My eyes were scanning all over the back of her body. Taking mental notes of her back dimples and panties that were more along the lines of something Dinah would wear. Not Lauren.

Lauren turned around to look at me and once I was able to see the front of her torso, my eyes got even wider. I looked away, trying to not be rude, but she only got closer to me. Her hands rested on my shoulders and she forced me to look into her eyes. "It's okay, Mija. It's just a body, right?" My hands got a mind of their own and rested on her bare hips as Lauren leaned in to connect our lips. She moved them together for a moment before pulling away and biting down on her bottom lip. "I'm gonna go put that shirt on."

I mentally screamed at myself for being too much of a punk to make a move. I sat down on the bed and placed my face in my hands, trying to come to terms to what is happening.

"Mind if I turn the TV on?" Lauren asked from behind me. I shook my head trying to keep my attention away from her. I just couldn't wrap my mind around all of this. It didn't seem real.
I heard my drawer open and close before Lauren jumped onto my bed to crawl underneath the covers. I turned to watch her pull the sheets up to her eyes and raise her brows at me. "Come snuggle, mama." She rasped lightly.

Quickly, I kicked my shoes off and got into the bed. Lauren pulled my body into hers by laying her arm on one side of me. I was in a kind of uncomfortable position to look at the tv, but I didn't care because the screen in front of me
was not the main concern at the moment.

Lauren turned onto her side and snaked her hand up into my t shirt.

I turned on my side to face her. We were eye to eye when she leaned in to kiss me. Not as rushed or face paced as she had kissed me at the store. It was like our lips met perfectly. Like the missing puzzle piece that finally fit me.

I guess she wasn't completely satisfied with the slow pace, so she turned over
to straddle my waist while she held both of my hands over my head, keeping me from exploring her. More seriously, she was frustrating me even more than before. Her lips now attacked mine and I could feel a slight dizziness from the lack of oxygen flowing to my brain.