thirteen

a/n: smutty smut

+

10:07 PM

We had to be stealthy about going to her room at the end of the hall. Sure, it wasn't far from mine, but it was right next to Ally's which meant we had to pretend like nothing was going on.

Lauren yanked me into her room and quietly shut the door before locking it. When she turned around to meet my eyes, her thick brow was raised. She slowly walked towards me, taking her tip to force her hips side to side as a way to make herself even more alluring, if that was even possible.

She turned me around and started walking me backwards towards her bed as her lips attacked mine. I honestly had no idea what I was doing, given that the closest thing to sex that I had even experienced was watching porn and I tried not to do that too often.

Lauren reached around my back and started to pull down the zipper that she had zipped up a hour or two ago.

The dress slipped off of my body and onto the floor as soon as Lauren pushed the straps off of my shoulders. I was trying to be as modest as I could, but no one has ever seen me naked, I couldn't help but be slightly nervous.

She pushed me onto the bed, making my back lay on top of the black comforter. Lauren looked down at me with this dominate smile on her face as if she knew exactly how she planned on destroying me and my innocence.

Lauren slipped off her dress easily to reveal that the only thing she was wearing were lace panties.

She stopped me point blank and said, "Listen, you and I are going to have to be adults here. Ally is right next door and she can't know that this is going on. Okay?"

I nodded because I didn't want to alert their authoritive figure either. Plus, the less anyone knows about this, the better. I can just feel this storm full of regrets start brewing in my head.

"Just relax. You'll catch on quick." She smirked. Not that normal, oops I'm trying to be adorable innocent Lauren. Brow raised, the side of her mouth turned upwards. It was like she knew exactly what she was doing. Like she had been through doing this before.

LAUREN'S POV

Was it dominating? Or was it just bringing a girl into experimenting with themselves? I couldn't ever understand why I did it.

It was a whole other world that I tried to hide away from people. Well, unless they were another notch on my belt.

I loved stripping people of their innocence. And sure, Y/N wasn't too innocent already, I could tell she just wanted a little taste of whatever I had to give her.

I turned her back towards my bed and kept her on her feet. My lips met the younger girl's neck, and she started to melt. It was almost too easy.

I pushed her back, carefully guiding her to lay on the bed her father had so generously allowed me to have, note the sarcasm. My thighs straddled her waist as I flicked my hair over to one side of my head, so I wouldn't get it in the way of moving up to lip lock the beautiful girl under me.

Her hands were perched on my arch, awfully scared to roam around. Most guys and girls that I've been with have just been very curious. Y/N has been cautious with us from day one. Even though, she would occasionally make these faces that blatantly showed she was fangirling every time we did a certain quirk.

I wrapped my lips around her neck and just decided to start nipping and sucking at her soft skin. It was a sure fire way to keep her entertained. She laid there, digging her nails into my back as I started to move my mouth down away from her neck.