seventeen

MONDAY, 8:45 AM

Dinah and I were sitting out in front of the private school in Mr. Y/L/N's old truck. It was really rusted and broken down, but Y/N's father kept it to stay humble. Apparently it was the first vehicle he ever bought and in its prime it was good, but now it does more harm to the earth with its horrible toxins spewing out from the tailpipe.

We watched as the school girls in uniforms similar to Y/N's would happily greet their friends. We knew that if we even found the Donny girl, we'd have to get inside unnoticed. So, Dinah and I both stole a uniform from Y/N. It was a little bit tighter for Dinah, but her body was hot so I'm sure no one would complain.

All of a sudden, a bus pulled up which blocked our view of the front door of the school. "Fuck." Dinah said, peering out the window in a nonchalant manner to make it look as though what we were doing wasn't sketchy. Even though we were being pretty sketchy. "Kids are gonna start going in and the bell is going to ring. Are you sure you wanna go in here and risk being noticed, Lauren? You do realize that 95% of our fanbase is teenage girls. Right?"

"Yeah. I'm just hoping her father picked a school where 98% of this all girl population will be straight so they won't know us."

Dinah shook her head at me and just as she was about to say something about my own sexuality jokingly, the bus moved and she turned to look.

It was almost as if we knew who the girl was in a flash. No, we had never met her before but the way she was built made us believe this was Donny. Her face was mashed up against some other girl's out on the sidewalk, but just the stature of that woman made a lightbulb go off in my head.

"Is that her?" Dinah whispered scarcely.

I pulled on the door handle of the truck and started to get out, "Let's find out." I confidently said, stepping out to start heading towards the girl without being sneaky. I had forgotten about the whole plan. I just wanted to know the girl's name so I could kick her ass.

Dinah ran after me and grabbed me by my waist to pull me behind a nearby tree to get us out of sight. "What the fuck are you doing?!" She exclaimed. "That's not how it works. We need to find a way in the school and then we can get to her."

I pushed myself away from her and pressed down the annoying skirt. "Fine. Just follow my lead and we will sneak up the side of the building to get to the front."

She nodded and I took the lead to start at the edge of the building on a sidewalk, and pulled a backpack up over my shoulder to make it look as if I were going to class. Dinah quickly
caught up with me and we started making small talk as a way to distract people from noticing us and our made up conversation. Just as we were about to step up the first tier of stairs to get inside, a blonde girl with her hair in a pony tail stopped us.

Her voice was nasily and unpleasent when she asked us our names by saying, "Who are you?"

I looked at Dinah and nodded at her to follow my lead because we had never went over what we'd say if we were caught.

I cleared my throat and began speaking in a British accent that I had practiced many times on the tour bus to annoy Ally. "I'm Michelle. I just flew in from London and my father put me and my step sister here in this school."

She chewed her bubble gum and popped it before looking up at the taller girl. "And what's your name?"

Dinah kind of panicked because she doesnt have the strongest British accent, and I should've thought of that. Her eyes got wide and she blurted out in a horrible Aussie accent, "Shrimp on the barby."