twelve

I woke up in my room with a wet rag pressed to my forehead. I let out a little moan because my head was killing me and it signaled whoever was in my room to walk over towards me.

"Mama, how're you feeling?" Lauren asked, placing her hand on my cheek as she took a seat on the edge of the bed. "You had a little fit."

I took her hand off of my face and sat up to make the rag fall in my lap. I didn't really remember much of what happened or how I even ended up in my own bed from being in the library. I rubbed my temples and responded, "Yeah, I'm fine."

I swung my feet over to the edge of the bed and got up which made Lauren worriedly ask me, "What're you doing?"

I padded my way to the closet and opened it to start searching through the monstrous amount of clothes that I never got the chance to wear on a daily. "I'm getting dressed, Lo."

"You wake up from a blackout and the first thing you want to do is get dressed?" She questioned unbelievably, getting up to grab my hand and try to pull me back towards the bed, "Come on, Y/N. You need to rest. You're going to get yourself worked up again."

I shook my hand and pulled away, "No, okay. You guys may be stuck in this house, but I'm tired of it. I need to go out."

"Where are you gonna go?" I shrugged and continued to search through hangers until I could find a tight black dress that would show off my curves in all the right places. "You aren't going out in that." She ordered me almost as if she was trying to protect me.

I began to start unbuttoning the white uniformed shirt and smirked at her, "Just watch me."

Her eyes got big and they were stuck on my chest when the shirt dropped to the floor. Luckily, I was wearing a bra on underneath but it was enough for her to go off of imagination for the rest of my body. I slipped off the tight plaid skirt and let my boy shorts show off my intimate assets as I pulled the black dress up my body and walked over to the 'surprised-jauregui' to turn around. "Zip me up?"

Her fingers met with the zipper to pull it all the way up with ease. I pulled my hair down from the ponytail to let the wavy mess fall to my shoulders. I tip toed back to the closet to grab a pair of heels before snatching my phone on the bed.

I started to hurry out of the bedroom and Lauren quickly followed behind me, "Y/N, just come back. You don't need to leave the house by yourself like that. At least wait for Mani and I to get dressed and we will come with you." She pleaded as I did what I could to get down the steps in the tall heels that were already starting to make my feet hurt, but I wasn't listening. I was doing whatever I could to get out of there. "MANI, DINAH! GET TO THE STAIRS NOW!"

Soon I heard a few footsteps and Dinah responded, "What's happen- woah." She stopped at the end of the stairs with Normani and Camila lining the edge of the steps. "Y/N, you look-"

"Hot." Normani finished her sentence which caused Dinah to give the darker girl a bit of a glare.

I stepped down to finally make it off of the stairs and head for the front door. Lauren yelled out, "Camila, stop her."

Camila hurried to run in front of the door and use her body as a wall to block me from leaving out of the front. "Who said I was going out this way?" I challenged her, turning on my heel to start sprinting towards the garage, but a hand wrapped around my arm to stop me from making it to far. "Dinah," I complained, "Let me go."

"Normani, go get dressed." Lauren crossed her arms and ordered the dark girl to go upstairs.

"But why can't I go?" Dinah whined.

"Cause you and Camila are on watch dog duty while Normani and I get ready."

"To go where?" Camila asked softly.