nineteen

I walked into the house and straight towards Y/N's Dad's office. I made the girls stay in the car with Donny incase she woke up, but it was highly doubtful that she would regain consciousness for another five hours.

I knocked on the door to hear a deep voice answer to me, "Come in." Before turning the knob to walk in I had to prepare myself with a deep breath. Then I pushed my shoulders back and walked in to see the man behind the curtain. Simon Y/L/N. He was a pretty tan man with dark and silver hair on his head. His smile was very warm which is one of the only reasons I was actually able to feel comfortable enough to live in his house for six months straight. "Ah, Lauren. Have you by chance got to see my daughter in this hospital today?"

I shook my head, "No sir, but I was planning on going later."

"Well, that sounds great." He said, looking up from the papers on his desk. "How about all you girls and I travel to the hospital together lately. It'll be so much fun to see Y/N actually interacting again."

"Actually, before we do that." I told him, "There's something I want to tell you about."

He could tell I was serious. So, he slowly put down the papers onto the desk and leaned back in his chair. "I'm listening."

"We found the girl who hurt Y/N."

He leaned back in his chair and eyed me down. I felt very tense even though I really had nothing to lie about. "Did you really?" I did a half nod and sat up, keeping eye contact so I wouldn't let him dominate my mind and make me feel powerless. "What is her name then?"

"Donny."

It took a second but it was almost as if a gear in his head clicked. "Donny?" I nodded. "Well, w-where is she?"

"I tranquilized her from the school and brought her back here."

He stood up quick, "She's here?!" I was scared to nod, but I did. He started to pace as he stroked his fingers through his thick hair. "Damn it. Okay, give me the keys. I have a warehouse outside of town and we can take her there."

"A warehouse?" I questioned him. He pulled out his phone as I handed him the keys. "You don't even want to know how we did it?"

He shook his head, "Ever since she started high school, that girl has tormented her." He clutched the phone and looked down at the ground, trying to keep his own pride. "I can't help but thank you."

"If you want to thank me, why are we leaving?"

"You'll see." He said in a deep voice which made me sure that he wasn't playing around.

--

Twenty minutes later, we were turning on the street of the hospital that Y/N was at. I was confused because I knew we were supposed to be at the warehouse before Donny woke up. "Mr. Y/L/N, can't you see your daughter after we do this?"

He shook his head, "Im not going in yet. I'm dropping you all off."

"WHAT?!" We all said in sync.

"But we were the ones that brought her to you." Camila mentioned in the backseat of the car.

Simon pulled over at the edge of the hospital and parked the car to look back at us. His arm rested against the head of the seat as he began to explain. "I know that, but what's about to happen won't be for the faint of heart. You girls are just too good to come along and do what I have in store."

"Y-you're gonna kill h-her?" Ally asked, feeling a little more nervous because she was sitting in the passenger seat next to Simon.

He chuckled, "Not even close. But the less you all know, the better."