The Truth....So Failed!

Stephen's POV

I woke up earlier than usual because of those god damn birds by my window. I got up and started thinking that kat is acting a bit strange lately.

She looks different in my perspective. Maybe somethings wrong... she will probably tell me later.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw my mom and sister downstairs already digging in.

"Good morning sweetheart."My mom said.

"Good morning mom and Sis."I said.

"I forgot to tell you,that Katherine is such an amazing person...it's like she's the right person for you... there's just something strange about her though... she doesn't keep secrets from you.. Does she??"My mom asked.

"No she would never keep secrets from me."I said.

"To me ,she seems nice and sweet.I'm just saying."Alexa said.

I sat down and started eating my food quickly.

"Eww,pig."Alexa said,disgusted.

I stick the middle finger at her just on purpose. "I'm hungry Ok."I said.

She sticks her tongue at me. I swear she's mean.

Katherine's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing. I was freaking out when I saw what time it was.

Oh shit,I'm late for school!!Wait it's Saturday....nevermind.I sat back down on my bed thinking of what I should do. My parents and chris went to work so I have the entire house to myself. Maybe I should text the girls to come over.

But when I asked them,they said they weren't able to come because they had something to do.

Sabrina - I'll be there in 10 minutes

Cecy - Yeah me too

Sabrina -Ima go to the store first to get you a special surprise.

Me - Ok... just don't kill me....

Cecy - lol

Sabrina - Fuck you!

I waited for those two to get here. I decide why not go to sleep. I lay down and shut my eyes. I was already sleeping by the time my head hit the pillow.

***A few minutes later***

I felt someone or something watching me. I open my eyes and saw someone in front of my face.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!I screamed.

"Calm down its just us."Sabrina said laughing.

"God damn it.. Pinche locas.!I said.

"Hey,we brought you something... it's good and bad things."Cecy said.

"PLEASE DONT KILL ME... I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING...I SWEAR."I said with wide eyes.

"NOOO STUPID ASS!"Cecy said.

"We got you the pregnancy test." Sabrina said.

Oh god,I haven't told them yet that I'm pregnant.

"We also brought you some candy."Sabrina said."Here,go do the test."

I was holding the test and started tearing up.

"What's wrong?" Cecy asked concerned.

"Guys,there's no need for me to take the test."I said.

"Why?Just take the test." Sabrina said.