The Big Reveal

Today,I have to go to school and get through all my classes. My mom said that I've missed too much days of school.

I've also begun to notice,that my belly is starting to show. Sooner or later,people are gonna start finding out that I'm pregnant with Stephen's baby.

I got up from my sitting position and put on my clothes that I got from the store yesterday. I went downstairs to make some cereal and took it upstairs with me. I got my bag ready and texted all the girls that I'm gonna pick them up. I went downstairs to put my dish in the sink and went out the door.

I headed to my car to go pick up the girls,which took about 30 minutes, because all of them are lazy as hell in the morning. Then we all went to Starbucks to get some coffee so we wouldn't fall asleep during class. After we got our cofee,we went inside of hell.....i'm honestly never gonna get used to saying that.When we went through the doors,people started looking at me.

Uh oh.

All of a sudden,that bitch, Rebecca,started coming toward us.
"Oh,so the shy girl,who called me a slut and a bitch many times,is pregnant with Stephen's baby."She said,giggling.

"Ok and... she may be pregnant but at least she has a heart you worthless piece of shit."Sabrina said.

"Well at least I'm a slut unlike some people."She said,drifting her eyes toward me."You shouldn't be talking with your Gothic self anyways... I think you need a new color in your life."Rebecca continued, staring Sabrina up and down.

Sabrina was this close to slapping her,I could see it in her face.Jessica and Cecy made sure that she wouldn't fight Rebecca though,by rubbing her back and calming her down.

"Why don't you shut up Rebecca!We all know that your just jealous."Jennifer said.

"Why would I be jealous of her?"Rebecca spit out,while rolling her eyes.I hope her eyes get stuck that way.

Then that's when I couldn't hold in all the anger.Out of nowhere, I became furious and I started yelling in the middle of the hallway. "BECAUSE YOU'VE ALWAY HAVE BEEN JEALOUS OF ME SINCE THE BEGINNING!JUST BECAUSE YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FAMILY LEFT YOU,DOESN'T MEAN IT'S MY FAULT!!!BUT YOU'VE ALWAY MADE IT MY FAULT.YOU LEFT ME AND STARTED BULLYING ME. I STARTED CUTTING MYSELF AND HAD ANXIETY ATTACKS BECAUSE OF YOU.I WAS HURT FROM ALL THE SHIT YOU DID TO ME. I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT THAT,JUST BECAUSE I HAD A FATHER. YOUR ALSO JEALOUS OF ME JUST BECAUSE I TOOK YOUR BOYFRIEND AWAY! HE DIDN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE HE STOPPED LIKING YOU AND STARTED FALLING FOR ME,AND THAT'S NOT MY FAULT.PLEASE REBECCA,LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP BULLYING ME!!!!"I yelled.

When I finished,everyone was quite. Rebecca was lost for words.She started crying after a few seconds and she ran to the restroom. I turned around and went to my first period class.I don't care about her tears.She didn't care about mine so I definetey won't care about hers.

When I took a seat in my chair,I saw Stephen walking in after the girls.

"Wow. I totally forgot that you two were best friends."He said,taking a seat besides me and rubbing my arms.

"Yeah. Do you think what I did was wrong?"I asked,feeling a bit guilty, even though I know I shouldn't.

"No,not at all. She needed to know the truth. Maybe it might change the way she act and the person she is.I honestly don't know what I saw in her."He said.

"Yeah,you do have a point....I've been meaning to ask you,but um....are people finding out?About the whole pregnant thing?"I asked.

"Yup,people know about the baby and they know it's mine too."

"Well of course,I wouldn't want to have a baby with anyone,but you."I said,making me a Stephen smile at each other.

"We're gonna get through this together,but we have to trust each other no matter what."He said.

"Definitely".I leaned into him,and gave him a hug and a quick peck on the lips. The bell had rung and more people started coming inside the classroom. Well hopefully this day will go by fast,so I can leave and have the weekend off.

***A couple of hours later***

Finally,School is over......well only for the people who have fillers. I got in my car and drove home. I need to relax and get some sleep. I layed down for about 10 minutes until I heard the door bell ring. That's weird... maybe it's one of the girls.

I opened the door and saw someone I would never expect to be at my door...especially after what happened at school today

Rebecca...

What the hell is she doing here?!?!

"Uh,hi Katherine."She said,awkwardly.

"Hi."I said.

"Look....about what happened at school....you were right,I've always been jealous of you, your family,and how Stephen choosed you over me.
I'm sorry about bullying you also. I didn't know that I was hurting you to the point where I could have killed you."She said.

"Yeah,but what you did,made me a stronger person."I said.

"Look,I'm sorry if I'm being too strait forward...but I was hoping that we could be friends again,like the good old times.Just friends though...we don't have to be best friends.I know it takes time and I'm not gonna ditch on you like I did before.I really want to start over."She confessed.

I didn't know what to say.If I give her a chance... I have to be very careful, that she won't bail on me or betray me again.

"Ok,I'll give you a chance to be my friend again."I said.

"Thank you so much Katherine."She said hugging me. I smiled and we talked for a little bit,but she had to get home to her mom after a while.

Later that night,I went to go take a shower and I did the rest of my homework.After I was done with my last math equation,I layed my head on the pillow and went to bed.

"Goodnight world....and goodnight my beautiful baby."I said out loud.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Do you think Rebecca and Katherine's friendship will last???

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A