Speak Of The Devil

Today I have to go back to school. This should be interesting,now that I know I'm having a baby.

I got ready and put on whatever I wanted .Today I didn't really care about my appearance. I went downstairs and looked up at the clock above the stove .Wow,I woke up an hour earlier than usual.

"You got to be kidding me!"I said to myself.

Well at least I have time to make some pancakes. I started making pancakes and accidentally burned myself on my hand. Great!Just what I need!

I feel like today is gonna be bad already. I don't know why but,I have that feeling. I started eating my pancakes and saw my brother coming downstairs.

"Why are you up so early?"He asked.

"I woke up and now I can't go back to sleep.You want some pancakes?"I said.

"Sure."He replied,while he grabbed some pancakes off my plate.

He starts eating it and then stops. "Did you want this?"Chris asked with his mouth full.

"No I didn't."I said punching his shoulder. I put my dish in the sink and went upstairs to get my bag. I went back downstairs and went out the door .Then I went in my car and drove to Cecy house.

I decide to pick her up so we can go to Sabrina house and scare her. Hopefully she doesn't kill us.

We'll actually she is gonna kill us,for a matter of fact.

We got to her house and knocked on her door. A girl had open the door.

"Hi we are Sabrinas friends. Can we come in?"Cecy said,smiling.

"Sure. Sabrina is in her room sleeping."Sabrina sister said.

Perfect!

"Oh by the way I'm Selena. Sabrina little sister."She said,pulling her hand out.

"Hi Selena,and thank you for opening the door for us."I said,smiling while me and Cecy shook Selena's hand.

Selena went to her room while Cecy and I snook inside of Sabrina room. We saw Sabrina sleeping like a baby.

Aww.....it's gonna be so fun to ruin that.

We crept closer inside and Cecy got close to Sabrina,that they were face to face. "SABRINA,YOU KILLED KATHERINE!!!!!YOU RAN HER OVER!!!!WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!"Cecy yelled.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!"Sabrina said,screaming and waking up from her peaceful sleep.

"God damn you Cecy!!!Now you are going to definitely pay!!!"Sabrina said,glaring at Cecy.

"Uh oh!"Cecy said .She was running out of the room for her life,while Sabrina was chasing her .While that's happening,I'm over here just busting out laughing.

"You guys remind me of Tom and Jerry."I said,through breathes .I was still laughing until Sabrina gave me the death glare.

Oh no!

"After you have my baby brother or sister I'm going to kill you!"Sabrina said,giving me one of those killer smiles.

"You can't kill your own mother,also go get ready."I said,laughing.

"Touché"Sabrina said,and she goes back to her room while cecy and I sit on the couch downstairs.

Sabrina got ready really fast,which is actually a good thing because if we don't leave now,we might end up late. We got into the car and drove to hell.

"Wait,how did you guys get into my house?"Sabrina asked out of no where.

"Your sister let us in."I said.

"Remind me to kill her also."Sabrina said,rolling her eyes.

We got out of the car and walked inside of school. I saw a guy by my locker and assumed it was Stephen until I got closer.I was totally wrong.

"Hey Katherine."Christian said.

"Hey."I said,skeptically.

"How have you been?"He asked,smiling widely.

"I'm fine,thanks for asking."I said,putting in my locker combination .I'm honestly trying to make things work between us .For us to have a friendly relationship.

I open my locker and started putting books inside. "So...."He said,while he put his hands on my waist. I instantly moved his hands away from me.

"Don't touch me!I thought we've already been through this!"I said angry.

"Wow,someone's feisty today .You know,I like you feisty .It's a definite turn on."He winked.

He grabbed me and put me closer to him.

"Please leave me alone .I thought we agreed to a friendly relationship. You never learn,do you?"I said.

I can't believe he is doing this again. I tried to push him away but he kissed me .It was so disgusting that I might throw up in this very moment. I pushed him off and saw Stephen staring right at us .Why does he always have to come at these moments?!?!?!I literally think I have bad luck!

Like the best friends they are,Cecy punched Christian in his face and Sabrina hit him where the sun don't shine. I hurried inside of my first period class and saw Stephen came inside.

"WHAT THE HELL KATHERINE!!!!!WHY DID YOU LET HIM KISS YOU!!!!!YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM DON'T YOU!?!?!"Stephen yelled,pulling my arm back.

"Shhhh!First of all,he came to me and secondly,I was trying to push him off but clearly you didn't see that. I don't have any feelings for him and I keep telling you that!"

"I don't believe you."He said,shaking his head in disbelief.

"When will you believe me?!?!When will you stop assuming things that aren't fucking true?!?!I thought we've been through this!!I thought we trust one another no matter what!!!"I said,tears pouring out my eyes.In this very moment,my heart broke."And also,if you don't believe me then ask the girls .Ugh,Stephen why are you so fucking stubborn!!!!"I continued.

"I'm not stubborn for your information and at least I'm not the one who is being a whore and a bitch!"He yelled.

I went up to Stephen and slapped him. "How dare you say that to me!All of this is not just my fault .You did this to me .I've only had sex with one person and that's you!So I'm not a whore or a bitch,you asshole!!!!"I said.

"Well I wish it never happened. I wish I never met you. If I never met you, my life wouldn't be like this!!"He screamed.

"Guess what?!?!Your wish just fucking came true!!!"I said,storming out of the classroom.

The bell hasn't even rang yet and I already wanted to leave this hell.

I see the girls and grabbed them. "I'm leaving. I don't want to be here."I said.

"Ok,we will go with you."Cecy said,giving me a look of sympathy .We went out of the building and went to my place .Through the car ride,I was trying to stay strong but sometimes you just got to let it out...and that's exactly what I did .All the pain and heart break was pouring out of me,all at once.

I hate Stephen more than anything.He can go suck a dick!!!!
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Aww...do you think it's the end for Stephen and
Katherine???

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A