My Water Broke

I got up early because today is a big day. Stephen and I are finally going to tell our parents about us buying an apartment,and I'm going to go visit Zoey and her baby,Heather,as well.

I put on some clothes and went downstairs. I got in my car and drove to McDonald's to buy breakfast for Zoey and I.When I went to her house, two men opened the door.

"Hi,you must be Zoey's Fathers."I said.

"Hi Katherine,it's so nice to meet you. I'm Dave and this is Jeff."Dave said.

"Oh,nice too meet you guys too. I'm sorry for not bringing you two food.I didn't know you guys were going to be here."I said.

"It's fine.We're going to go out and eat anyways.By the way,good luck when you have your babies. You're going to be a great mom!Zoey should be upstairs."Jeff said.

I went upstairs with the food and went inside her room. "Guess who brought food."I said.

"Oh thank god!I'm so hungry!"

"Where's Heather?"

"She's in her crib sleeping. Let's go downstairs to eat."

We went downstairs and we were talking about the babies. "When are you gonna have the baby?"Zoe asked.

"In about two more weeks."

"That would be funny if you had them today."She said laughing.

"No,Stephen and I are gonna tell our parents that we are going to buying an apartment. We are having a family dinner/get together."I said.

"That sounds like fun and it's probably going to be very interesting."She said.

"Yeah."

We kept eating,and I had a good time hanging out with Zoey today.At one time,I got to hold Heather and I started crying. I can't wait for our little bundle of joys to come. I left early so I could get ready for the dinner tonight. I put on a dress and and flats. My parents got home and they got dressed,as well as they made dinner.

I started to freak out a bit because I'm kinda scared on telling my parents about how I got the money. Maybe I should lie and tell them that I've been saving up the money. I went downstairs to help my mom with the food. I helped her set the table and put the chairs in order.Soon,I heard the door bell ring and went to open it for Jackie, Alexa, and Stephen.

"Hi."I smiled.

"Hi Katherine."Jackie and Alexa said.

I started to feel sick but I ignored it.

"Stephen,I think we should tell them now."I said.It's better to get it out now before dinner.

"Okay.... guys we need to tell you something.We were..... thinking about buying an apartment for Katherine, the babies and I."He said.

They turn around and started talking.... maybe that was a bad idea. They turned back around and looked so serious.

"We think it's a great idea,but how are you gonna pay for it?"They asked.

"I saved up some money during the time."I said.

"Okay,well it's going to be you guys responsibility to pay bills,home supplies,ect.But anyways,let's eat."My mom said.

We walked to the dinning room and ate the amazing food my mom made. I still wasn't feeling so good and I started to feel a bit of pain but it wasn't bad. After we were done eating,we all started talking. I excused myself after a while,and went to the living room. I walked towards the couch and sat down. That's when I felt something dripping from my leg.

Uh Oh.

Stephen came into the living room after I let a loud scream. "Baby are you okay?!?!What's wrong?!?!"He asked.

"Stephen,the babies are coming!!!"I said squeezing his hand.

"WHAT!NOW!?!"

"YES!!"I yelled.

Stephen looked at me and fainted. Luckily,our family heard me screaming for mercy and saw Stephen on the floor.Why is he always fainting....?

"Uh Oh."My dad and Chris said.

"Someone take me to the freaking hospital and get me some comfortable clothes...Oh....as well as the babies bag....fuck!Also someone help Stephen!"I said through the pain.

Everyone was working to get everything but there was a bunch of yelling.Oh my god I'm having the babies. I asked Chris to text the girls and Zoey,so they could go to the hospital.

Oh,I'm totally gonna get Zoey for this!
_______________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Darn it Zoey!You jinx it!

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A