Family Gathering Pt.1

I woke up early in the morning to get ready since I've been having a little trouble with putting on my clothes. My belly keeps getting bigger and bigger by the minute!Only 3 to 4 more months to go.

My mom told me that my grandparents are coming into town. I'm excited to see them but at the same time,I'm nervous because I don't know how they will react to the whole pregnant situation in person. Yeah they know I'm pregnant but what they don't know is that I'm having twins.I tried shrugging it off,and I went downstairs to eat. I grabbed some cereal and made some snacks for school. I put them in my bag and went out the door.When I got outside, I drove to school and went inside the building when I arrived.

On my way in,I saw the girls walking towards me and they gave me a hug as best as they could since my belly was getting in the way.

"Congrats again!We all also bought our favorite twins some baby clothes."Sabrina said.

"Awww,you guys didn't have to do that."I said,looking in the bag of clothes.

"But we did,and we wanted to help out."Cecy said smiling,while Jessica gave me the bag.

Stephen came up to me and gave me a hug. "So I was thinking if we could do something today after school at your house?"He asked,with a hand on my waist while he pecked my lips.

"Eww PDA!"Jennifer fake barfed,which of course,made us all laugh.

"Yeah that's fine,but I don't know what you were planning on doing since my grandparents are coming."I said.

"Maybe I can meet them."He said.

"Ok,but you've been warned."I said making us all laugh.

I went to my locker and saw Rebecca. "Hey I heard that your having twins so I wanted to ask you if we could go to baby r us together?I need to buy my sister stuff and I was thinking, maybe we can look around to buy the babys things too."she said.

"Sure...is it okay if I invite Stephen?"I asked,closing my locker.

"Yeah, you can also invite all the girls too."She said.

"Ok."I said,smiling making her smile back.

I still trust trust Rebecca and I think this is a new start for me and her.I went to class,and let the hell begin.

***3 1/2 hours later.***

I left school since I was done with my classes. I went inside the house and saw my grandparents.

"Hi baby girl."My grandfather said.

"Hey grandpa."I said giving him a hug.

"Your belly has gotten bigger.I heard you're having twins."He said.

"Yeah I am."I said,rubbing my belly.

My grandmother gave me a hug when she came out the kitchen.

"It's so good to see you sweetie. You are still such a beautiful and brave young woman just like me. You know, I was the same age as you when I had your mother and uncle ,and trust me, it was difficult but I had your grandfather by my side."She said winking.

I started to tear up because that's how Stephen and I are. "Don't cry my love." She said giving me a hug.

"I'm fine grandma..it's just that,me and my boyfriend are going through the same thing,and he's been there every step of the way"I said.

"It's good to know.... that's how you know that he is truly a man. Speaking about the lucky fellow,when do I get to meet him?"She asked.

"In the evening."I said.

"Oh good!Now I'm gonna make my famous cookies."She said.

Yes!No one makes better cookies than my grandma.

I went upstairs to take a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. It's great to have family home.

"Katherine...Christopher,come say hi to your uncle,your aunt and your cousins."My mom yelled.

Chris and I went downstairs to see my Uncle Jim, Aunt Suzy, and my Cousins; Henry that's 18, Sam that's 14 and Timmy that's 10.

"Hi guys."I said. They all looked at me and they were really surprised,mostly henry,when they saw my belly.I guess no one told them the news.

"It's so good to see you Kat."My uncle said.

"It's so good to see you too."I said.

I went back upstairs and Henry followed me.I love my cousins all the same,but henry is my favorite.

"I didn't know you were pregnant."He said.

"I know.... I didn't mean for it to happen but it did."I said,shrugging.

He's always kind of been like a second brother to me since we are the same age.

Well this is gonna be a long day.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Is it just me,or am I suddenly craving cookies after Kat's Grandma said she was making some????😂

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A