Dinner Date

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window.

Literally.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10 am. I rubbed my eyes and when I looked at my notifications on my phone,I noticed that I had a text from Stephen.

Stephen-Hey beautiful.Do you want to go on a date with me?❤😍😊

Me- Sure.I would love too😊😍😘

I got up and brushed my teeth,than I went downstairs to go eat some breakfast. I saw mom making breakfast for all of us.Great!I have to sit next to my idiotic brother. We sat down at the table and while we were eating,no one was talking.It's because of what happened yesterday night,and let me tell you,it was a really awkward situation to be in.You don't even know.

"Mom,I'm gonna go out tonight with Stephen."I said,clearing my throat.

"Ok sweetheart,but be safe."She said.

"How can she be safe if she's already pregnant."Chris said whispering. I ignored what he stupidly said,and I went upstairs.

I turned on my T.V and watched Netflix while I layed in bed.After a few minutes of watching Vampire Diaries,Stephen texted me.

Stephen-Hey,don't forget to bring your bathing suit.

I guess we're going to the beach.

Katherine-What time are you picking me up?

Stephen- Around five O'clock.Is that ok with you?

Katherine-Yeah,totally.See you at five.

Stephen-Ok,bye babe.

Katherine-Bye.

When the episode I was watching of Vampire diaries was over,I went in my closet and looked for an outfit.After searching and searching for the perfect dress, I finally found a beautiful dress that was just right for my date.

I put my dress on my bed and I went to take a long shower with bubbles because,why not.I want to feel relaxed. After I was done with my shower,I dried and curled my hair. I put on some light makeup and I put waterproof mascara on so it wouldn't smear if we go to beach.

I went to go find my bathing suit and tried it on to see if it still fitted. It actually looked great on me,even though my belly showed. I took it off and turn on my T.V to watch some of my favorite shows. I started watching the secret life of a American Teenager and I'm on season 4. When I was finished watching that,I watched my favorite old movie,Grease and the classic,Scooby-Doo.When It was off,I looked at the time and saw that it was 4pm. I put on my dress,and grabbed my bag to put my bathing suit in.

I went downstairs and waited for Stephen to pick me up. I saw my brother come downstairs looking handsome,even though he has the devil inside him. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to see my lovely boyfriend.

I walked outside and we got insid of his car.We went to a restaurant that was pretty far away from where we live. We got out the car and we went into the reastruant,to our reserved seats. We sat down and after we ordered our drinks,we ate food that looked and tasted amazing.But once we receive the check,I was surprised at how much our food cost.It was very expensive.

Stephen paid for everything,and then we went into the car to go to the beach. We went toward the beach and the sun was just setting. It looked so beautiful and majestic. I thought I was going to cry.

I went to go to the restroom to change and so did Stephen. He went to go set up the blanket and we sat down on it. We waited for the sun to go down,and then we went for a swim. At first we were playing and dunking each other into the water,until we started looking into each other eyes.At that moment we we're both leaning in,and we started kissing each other passionately.Since no one was at the beach at this time,we kind of took off our clothes and made out in the ocean.

Things got really heated.

Now that I think of it,this is literally the exact same scene in Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1,well a little bit.

He started sucking my neck,which I threw my head back in plesure.He was gabbing me and touching me in all the right places you could think of.It felt beyond amazing.

We were in love and that's all that matters. Let's just say that the night ended perfect,to the point where we were in a hotel.

I'm in so much trouble tomorrow,but I don't care because I'm with Stephen and my beautiful baby,that's in my belly.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!That was cute!

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A