The Fight

Nobody's POV

Today's the day I'm going to kill that asshole for what he did to her! I'll show her how much I really care about her!

Katherine's POV

I got up a little bit late but I got ready just in time and did my hair and make up. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to make me some food. I got some cereal and sat down. I had to take my time eating breakfast so I wouldn't throw up.I tried it once,and it did not turn out as expected.I finished and went out the door. I texted the girls and told them that I'll pick them up.

"Hey."Cecy said,as she walked out her door.

"Hey."I said,when she got in.

Then we went to go pick up Sabrina,Jessica and Jennifer and went straight to school.

"Ok I need you guys to help me ignore Stephen and Christian."I said."It's gonna be hard to ignore Stephen the most because we were together for a very long time and I know,deep inside that we still love each other."

"Ok,we will hit you if we see you with Christian or Stephen."Cecy said.

"Sounds fair."Jessica giggled.

"Can I hit one of them in the balls?"Sabrina asked,which made us all laugh.

"No."I said while getting out of the car.

"Aww,you know you want her too."Jennifer pushed my arm playfully.

We got inside and went to our lockers. I opened my locker and got my books out for first period. I went to go find the girls until I turned around to the loud noices behind me and I saw the horrible situation taken place in front of me.

"Look you asshole,the next time I see you with my girlfriend again..I'll kick your ass!"Stephen shouted.

"Ok, so do it right now...I'm ready....Mr.Tuff guy."Christian said.

"Ok,that's it!"Stephen said.

Stephen punched Christian right in the face. Christian fell down on the ground,but after a second,he got up to hit Stephen in the face. The girls were soon right next to me,asking me what happened. I honestly didn't even know myself.After I took a moment of relization,I got in the middle of both of them.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?!?!"I yelled at them both with one hand on Stephen's chest and the other one on Christian's chest.They were both glaring at each other and breathing hard with blood somewhere of their faces.

Then next you know,we are all in the principal office.....

"Ok,can someone please explain to me what just happen in the middle of the hallway?!?!"Mr.Cole asked.

"I had to teach Christian here,to leave my girlfriend alone,or else."Stephen said.

"Why can't you two just settle this situation like men...oh wait your not men,you guys act like 5 year olds. Stephen you have a warning if you keep acting up,you're off the team. Christian,leave Katherine alone.If she doesn't like you, then she doesn't like you,at ALL!!"Mr.Cole said,rubbing his temples.

"Ok,thank you sir."Stephen said,while Christian mumbled something under his breath.

"Dude,just shut the hell up!Like you can be a better boyfriend!"Stephen shouted.I guess he heard what Christian said,unlike me....and it seems like Stephen didn't like whatever came out of Christians mouth either.

"Better than your sorry ass!I would definitely trust her if I was her boyfriend, that's for sure....unlike some people."

"Guy!Stop!"I said glaring at them.

"Didn't trust Katherine?? What do you mean???"Mr.Cole asked,curiously.

We all looked at each other. I guess it's time to tell the truth to the principal.

"Mr.Cole can I talk to you alone?"I asked,looking down.

"Ok. You boys can leave and get a pass on the way out."He said.

"No,I would actually like to stay and explain too."Stephen said.

I guess now,we both have to tell him the truth.

"Mr.Cole... the reason for this whole commotion is because......I'm pregnant..."I said,when Christian left

He looked at me and then at Stephen. He stared at Stephen for a while. "So let me guess,your the father."Mr.Cole said.It wasn't a question, he knew it was true.

"Yeah."Stephen confirmed.

"Well okay,it's gonna be hard to face the school and the teachers but I'm gonna make sure that you get your education and will graduate this year."Mr.Cole said.

"Thank you so much Mr.Cole."I said,giving him a light smile.

"Ok,you guys can leave,but if you two need anything...come to my office."Mr.Cole said.

"Ok....thanks."Stephen said.

I walked out first and got a pass to class. Since Stephen and I have first period with each other,we walked to the same class in awkward silence,until Stephen finally spoke.

"I'm really sorry Katherine... I didn't mean to yell at your face and say that about our child.I didn't mean those very nasty things I said to you.I'm honestly very sorry.You mean so much to me and don't you ever forget that!I meant none of the things I told you.I was just so mad and angry that I put it towards the one person I love the most.I really care about you Katherine and our child more than anything!If you want to have some space to think about it,that's fine.I don't want to pressure you to get back with me ."Stephen said,staring at me lovingly.

"Ok....thank you Stephen."I said,giving him a hug. We went to first period and it went good so far.

I hope lunch comes soon.A pregnant women get's hungry.I mean she does eat for two.
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Wow,so much drama!Am I right?!?!

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A