Chapter 8

Aniah in MM

Aniah POV

"Ma, I can't find my Roshe Runs. I need them for my game!" Andre yelled. I rolled my eyes and jogged upstairs to his room.

"Now, how am I suppose to know. Can't you wear different sneakers to the game? You're gonna change into your cleats anyways." I said, leaning against his room door.

"Fine. Is dad coming?" He asked. I nodded and then walked out so he can finish getting ready for his football game.

DeAndre Micheal Randolph. My baby and my heart. I literally live for this boy and he gives me all the happiness I need in my life. Ever since I gave birth to him, my love for him has been strong. Never loved someone so much.

After I moved to Spain, I only stayed for about a year then I moved to Los Angeles because living in Spain wasn't all that great. It was pretty weird actually. I knew it would be better to move back to the states so I did and I've been living in California for the past 12 years.

This is where I met my husband, Jason Randolph, and he swept me right off my feet. We met at Chipotle actually which is pretty crazy. He thought I was beautiful do he bought my food for me and we ended up sitting and eating together. One thing led to another and three years later, he proposed.

He really made me open up because I did have a wall up because of all the bullshit Tyrese put me through. Jason is nothing like Tyrese. He's never cheated or given me a reason to think he is. He's a really bad liar so I would know if he is. He didn't judge me for having a child. He grew to love Andre and he has raised Andre like his own.

As far as Andre knows, there is no such thing as a Tyrese and Jason is his father. He has Jason's last name and Jason has been the father figure in his life. I personally chose not to inform Andre about his real father because it would less complicate things. Tyrese wasn't shit and honestly doesn't deserve to be in Andre's life. I don't want him to influence my son. My family is good right now.

"Let's go mom. I'm gonna be late. Aye is G-Ma coming to the game too?" He asked. I nodded as we rushed out of the house. "Clara is coming right." He asked.

"Yeah she is. She's with you guys father so they'll meet us there." I said. I started up the car and pulled out the driveway, driving towards his school.

Clara is my 4 year old daughter. My little perfect doll. Her coming into the world was definitely a highlight in both me and Jason's life. Jason has so much love for that little girl, it's crazy. He made her into a daddy's girl because he would leave her alone ever when she was a baby. When she cried at night, he would jump right up and go cater to her. He took her shopping and spoiled her and he took her on walked. She's really his pride and joy.

...

"Baby, I'm gonna fight one of these little boys if they keep hitting my baby like this." I huffed and folded my arms.

"Aniah, it's fucking football. It's a contact sport calm down. Andre is a strong boy, he's been doing this since he was 5." He said. I sighed and calmed down.

I honestly just don't like seeing my baby get hurt. It breaks my heart but he loves football and he's a star at it so I let him play.

"Mommy!" Clara squealed. I reached my arms out for her to come to me and she shook her head no, snuggling into her father's chest. "Look at big bro! Number 22!" She squealed, pointing at Andre.

"Yeah baby I see." I said. Jason started to laugh making me mush the side of his face.

"You're real life salty cause she don't want your crusty ass. Chill ma." He said.