Chapter 10

Jasmine POV

"Im so fucking pissed right now! Like who the hell does dumb shit like this!" I yelled as I walked into the house behind Mario.

The first thing I did was call Mario and he dropped everything and closed his meeting early to get to me. He was so mad to see my car all fucked up and he was even more mad to see me with no security and with Randy. Let's just say, it was a silent ride.

I followed him upstairs to our room and I closed the door behind me. We got some nosy ass kids. I took off my cardigan and kicked off my shoes before walking into Mario's closet where he was taking off his tie and watch.

"Mario..." I said, trying to sound as sweet as possible. I'm about to get some type of lecture I know that.

"Mario...baby." I whined and walked closer to him.

I stood up high on my tip toes and reached up to wrap my arms around his neck. I gasped when he shook his head and removed my hands from around his neck. I poured and folded my arms across my chest.

"So you're just gonna ignore me all day?" I asked. He initially didn't answer me but then he stopped undressing then chuckled.

He took off the clothes he wore to work and changed into a pair of Nike sweats and a matching hoodie.

"Jasmine, you're not really understanding the height of the situation. This ain't about your damn car getting fucked up, I can fix that shit for a few thousand. This is about the fact that one, somebody is obviously watching you and plotting against you. Two, you had zero security around you. I changed my rule to make you happy and I allowed you to just role with one. The fact that you can't even respect that is crazy. Third of all, you were with a nigga that I don't like at all, in fact, you were spending time with the nigga like as if he's the one you're married to. I said I'll tolerate him and let him around Loriana but that didn't include you." He said. I feel like I shrunk down a few inches, making me feel small as hell as he was talking.

"You've blatantly disrespected me twice today and you know you did. You knew I would be pissed about it but you did it anyways. I swear you do shit just to piss me off." He mumbled, shaking his head.

"Mario, can you stop? I wasn't trying to disrespect you or whatever. I just went shopping for the baby and I didn't think I needed someone following me for that. Can you just not be mad?" I asked.

"I got to go to your pops house and let him know what happened. Don't wait up." He walked past me, leaving me in his closet, totally dumbfounded.

Don't wait up.

What the hell?

Anthony POV

"Ace! Where the fuck are my condoms!" I yelled, walking down the hall and towards his room.

I barged into his room, holding up the open box of magnums so he can see what I'm talking about. I'm tired of this kid always taking my shit like as if he can't buy his own.

"I ain't take them shits. Maybe it was Chris." He mumbled, focusing back on his phone.

"No the fuck it wasn't because I voluntarily give Chris condoms. I know it was your horny ass going through my shit. Nigga, condoms ain't free!" I yelled.