Chapter 15

I need more comments to update more frequently so keep it up with the comments and votes people!! Merry Christmas! Hope you had fun with your family.

*Christmas Special*

Loriana POV
~Christmas Eve~

"Happy Birthday to you!" I sang as I entered Rodney's room.

It's bright and early and it's his 18th birthday. I want him to genuinely have a great time today because yesterday he was in a horrible mood. He didn't pick up his phone of anything. I just gave him his space for that day because I know it's a pretty sad day. Today though, we're gonna turn up!

"Yo, get the fuck out Loriana." He mumbled, turning his back towards me.

"Boy you better get up out that bed. It's your birthday and you need to get up and get dressed. I have plans for us today and you're going to love it!" I squealed.

He groaned and finally got out of bed, very slowly. He walked past me, playfully pushing me to the side even though he had a while bunch of space to walk.

...

It's been an hour and Rodney just finished getting ready. He purposely took a long time in the shower and he purposely pretender to care about what he was wearing. I've been laying on his bed taking selfies.

"Aight. Lets go lil momma. Am I driving or you?" He asked. I pointed to him and got off his bed.

We proceeded out of the house and towards his car. We both got in and he pulled out of his driveway. I looked through the mirror and of course a black car with security was following us. I don't know why but my dad has really just been going overboard with it.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"The Nike store." I said. I prefer going to the actually Nike store than going to footlocker. There are just way more options and it's huge.

Rodney popped a U turn and started to drive towards the store. I looked at him as he drove and he looked so focused and I noticed that he kept adjusting his hat and then would run his hand down his face.

"You excited to spend Christmas with my family? My mom is super excited for you to come over and she even went shopping for you. She's crazy." I said then chuckled.

"Lori I never said I was coming and I don't really do gifts. Anything I need or want I get myself that way I don't owe anybody shit. Your mom is cool or whatever but she didn't have to do all that." He said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You're coming tomorrow and that is that. You always do everything for me so please just come. It's gonna be fun and if you end up not feeling it, we can leave early and go do something." I said. I pouted and looked at him. He glanced at me for a second then looked back at the road.

"You're so damn lucky that I ain't trying to hurt your feelings." He mumbled. I smiled and relaxed in my seat. My spoiled ass.

...

"I think these are super cute! Oh my gosh, we could match." I squealed as I looked at the all white Roshe Runs.

"Knowing you you're gonna mess those up so quickly but I have to admit that those are sexy as fuck. Go get two pairs in our sizes." He said.

I started to walk around the store looking for an employee. I finally found one and I asked for the sizes. While I waited, I looked through the super cute sweatpants that they had. I should add this to my Christmas list even though it's last minute.

"Lori." I looked up to see Randy with his girl friend.

"Hey Poppa Randy." I said. He pulled me into a side hug making me smile.