Chapter 17

Rodney in MM

Rodney POV

Unfortunately, winter break is over so that means I have to wake up on time and take my tired ass to school every day. I thank god that it's my last year and I won't have to deal with the struggles of high school anymore.

I should be getting letters from the colleges I applied to any day now. My momma did not raise a fool, I got goals and aspirations in life that I will achieve and college is the first step so I can be further educated. Me and Loriana have this conversation all the time and I had a conversation with Mario and I applied for his scholarship program.

"Smile! We only have 4 more months to go then we can turn up and get pumped for college." Loriana joined my side as we walked down the hallways.

I draped one arm over her shoulders and my other hand was in my sweats pockets. Lil mama thought she was popping, trying to copy my fit this morning. That's why she facetimed me.

"Oh my god! Is that Ja talking to a girl!? Hell no!" I pulled Lori back by her hoodie before she walked over there and embarrassed her brother.

"If you don't calm that ass down. Let him grow up and talk to a fucking girl. Shit, get his dick wet or something." I joked. She started hitting me making me laugh loudly.

"He needs to focus on school and sports."

"I gave him some pointers on Christmas so he's about to pull that female. Let him have a little thing on the side baby. He's fine." I said, pulling her back into me as we proceeded down the hallway.

"Ugh, you're annoying." She whined.

"You love this annoying ass though." I smirked.

"I guess." She shrugged. I laughed and walked into our first period class.

"Rodney!" I looked around then some girl popped up in front of me.

"Uh...what?" I asked. This lil girl is a little to close for my liking.

"I just wanted to let you know that you look extra fly today with your fresh cut." She complimented. "My name is Ashley." She's a hoe.

"Uh yeah. Thanks I guess. Uh excuse me." I mumbled. I tried to move around her but she just moved to block me again.

"I was wondering if you would like to take me out sometime." She asked with a smile. Wait, how the hell is she going to ask for me to take her out?

"I...uh...I'm good. I got a girl." I said. Please leave me alone!

"Really? Who?" She put her hands on her hips waiting for me to answer.

I walked around her and placed my stuff at the desk behind Loriana I walked around and wrapped my arms around her from the back.

"She's your girlfriend? I find that very hard to believe." Ashley scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"And why is that? Girl, I know you see him with his arms wrapped around me. Girl bye, go find another nigga to spread your STD to because my Roddy poo is not th one." Lori snapped. I sucked my teeth and let go of her. Ashley walked away with out saying a word.

"You and this nickname. Next time I'm popping you in your mouth." I said, taking my seat as the teacher walked into the room.

"I think it's cute so to bad." She said the faced the front of the class.

...