Chapter 12

*You guys are amazing and I appreciate all the comments last chapter. Made me want to update as soon as possible so here you go. Keep it up please!*

2 Months Later

Jasmine POV

"Where the hell is Mario! I swear to god if he's not here in the next five minutes, I'm putting him on child support." I yelled as another contraction hit me.

I've been in labor for 8 hours and the contractions just started about an hour ago. This is the longest labor I've ever went through.

"Jas, you can't put him on child support because y'all are married." Summer said. I hugged as the contraction subsided.

"I don't care. I can easily divorce him. All I know is that his ass better be in this room and fast." I said. I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through Instagram.

I went to my snapchat and I took a quick selfie and added it to my story. I have my glam squad on deck to my baby boy can come into the world and lay his eyes on his beautiful mother. Plus my hospital pictures are gonna be popping.

"Mom why is this whole floor empty?" JaKory asked as he entered the room with the water I asked for.

"Because your father is a psychopath and has had this floor reserved for about a month. He doesn't want anybody to see our child." I said. He handed me my water and I thanked him.

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late baby." Mario rushed over to me and kissed my forehead.

"I was so close to divorcing you and putting you on child support. You're lucky. Why do black folks always have to be late for everything!" I complained.

"Hey, you're still pregnant so I'm pretty early if you ask me." He said.

"WELL NOBODY ASKED YOUR DUMBASS!" I yelled. I don't know who he's trying to get smart with.

"Mom, are you drugged up or...?" Loriana asked.

"No, I'm having this child naturally so I'm not taking any type of drug." I said. I rubbed my huge stomach and felt my little prince go wild in there.

"So what are you guys naming the lil nigga?" Ty asked. I glared at him and he looked away.

"You must mean MY SON you fool. And I don't know. I like the name Nasir." I said.

"Hell nah. I done told her ass we are not naming him that. Nasir Ramirez. It doesn't even sound right." Mario complained.

"Then what is your idea, dipshit?"

"I'm tryna name him Torien or Avery." Mario said.

"No. Torien's nick name will be Tori and that's to close to Lori. Avery is s girly name." I said. I'm naming my child Nasir, I don't care.

"Well just wait and see when he gets here."

...

Nasir Angel Ramirez was born December 12 at 9:35 pm at 8 lbs 4oz sand 12 inches long.

My baby is the cutest ever. Well all my kids are cute. Me and Mario make beautiful babies every time. But this will be our last beautiful creation.

Everyone saw the baby and now they're all gone, leaving me in the hospital with Mario and our baby.

"So, am I done carrying your kids Mario?" I asked. I'm trying to get my tubes tied.

"Yeah, you're good. I think Nasir is the perfect ending to our family. You've done great baby. Thank you for giving me my family." He said then kissed my forehead.