Chapter 27

Tyrese POV

"Good morning kid. How'd you sleep?" I asked Andre once he entered the kitchen dressed for the day.

He sighed and placed his phone on the island before making a plate of food and sitting across from me.

"My night was alright except for my mom calling me all night. I love the woman but she's acting crazy right now. I wish she would just try and think about me like she usually does. I don't know why she's acting iffy with this." He said. He honestly looked stressed which a thirteen year old boy shouldn't look like.

I really want to catch a flight to California because it's nothing to track her down. The fact that she fucked with my relationship with my child, has me hot! Then she's gonna call his line like crazy and I'm sure she knows he's here. Crazy bitch.

"Block her number while you're here because I want to spend time with you and get to know you. Your mothers gonna have to get over it." I shrugged. "Anyways, I would take you to see your cousins but they're on a trip to Italy with their grandparents." I told him. His eyes widened as he chewed his food.

"Italy?! Like as in Europe? Damn. That's really cool, I want to travel out of the country one day. We usually go to different states for vacation but we went to Trinidad once when I was way younger." He told me. Aniah's whack for that one.

"You're family over here is always traveling and I'm always traveling so you can always come with me. You have a whole other family now so that's a whole different lifestyle." I told him.

He finished his food and I took his plate and mine, putting them into the sink. I don't have any legit plans for today so I think I'll just wing it. We'll find something to do. People always come to my house unexpectedly so we'll just see.

"Yo pops!" Avery yelled throughout the house. He soon appeared in the kitchen sipping on a cup of iced coffee.

"I have a brother?" Andre asked. Ace turned his attention to Andre and held a confused facial expression.

"Kind of. Andre, this is my son Avery. Avery, this is my blood son DeAndre." I introduced the both of them.

"Oh shit. You got a kid?" Avery asked, shocked.

"Yeah. Just found out yesterday. Andre this is your brother technically, I raised him as my own." I explained.

"This is low key lit as fuck. Wassup lil man." Avery and Andre shook hands.

"I've always wanted a brother anyways. I only have a little sister." Andre said making me raise and eyebrow.

"Little sister? Aniah had another child?" I asked, more to myself.

"Yeah but by my stepdad." Andre shrugged.

"What are we getting into today though?" Avery asked, changing the subject.

"Don't you have training today?" I asked him.

"Nah, today's a rest day then back at it again tomorrow." Avery answered. "You play any sports Andre?"

"Yeah. I've played football ever since I was 5. It's literally my life. I actually have football camp starting next week." He said. I nodded in approval.

...

"This stays between you and me." I told Andre as I turned the game off.

"It's alright to loose old man." He joked. I'm a sore fucking looser as everyone knows and I fucking lost to my 13 year old son. That's bullshit.