Chapter 19

Alek, Julian, Sierra, Chris, and I all walked over to the living room and sat down, each of us in couples. Alek and I on one, Sierra and Chris in another. Julian and Luke decided to sit on the floor.

I pulled my legs up to lay on the couch and leaned my head on Alek's chest. I felt him sigh and wrap his arm around my waist.

"Sierra, are you really dating uh, what's his name? Chris?" Luke asked her. Alek snapped his head to him, then to her.

She nodded and Alek asked, "How new is this guy?"

"About a day and a half." I said to him. "So how long have you?" I asked her.

She shot me a look. "I don't know Chris, how long have we?" She turned her head to face him.

"Um, a year?" My eyebrows shot up. A year?! I didn't fully believe it until she leaned into Chris just like I leaned into Alek.

"Sorry I didn't tell you." She sent a thought to me.

"Are you two seriously dating?" I sent back.

"Holy crap. You just talked in my head."

"You're talking in mine." I pointed out, sending her a smile. "Since when do you like him?"

"Since I moved in here."

I decided to leave it alone for now and just attack her with all my questions later. I snuggled closer to Alek, listening to his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and relaxed for the first time in days.

"Chloe you look like you're gonna fall asleep." Julian laughed at me.

"You ruined my relaxing." I said to him, eyes still closed. Everyone laughed at my response. "Julian, you should find you're soulmate. I feel complete." I said.

"To be honest, I thought you were her." He sent a thought to me.

"What?!" I accidentally said out loud. I felt a small blush streaming across my cheeks while everyone stared at me.
"What?" Sierra asked me.

I looked at Julian. "I just told her something that obviously...surprised her." He said.

"Which was what?" Alek asked us both.

"It's nothing." Julian lied. He looked at Sierra and she started a different conversation.

"How was hunting, Luke?" She asked.

Alek leaned down and whispered to me, "What did he say?"

"Can we just drop it for now?" I whispered back.

"No, we can't."

I looked at Julian before telling him. "He just told me that, uh, he thought I was his, um, soulmate." I felt Alek tense up from under my head. I sat up and reassured him, "Alek, it's nothing. Really."

"Nothing?" He looked at me.

"Nothing. Swear." He gave me a quick kiss and then I leaned into him again.

"Anyone wanna go back out to the city?" Sierra asked.

"OhmyGod yes! No offence Julian. but you're house is boring." I said to him.

"Technically it's your house." He reminded me.

"Oh sure. Now it's my house." I joked.

"Let's go!" Sierra called from the kitchen. I just realized she had gotten up. We all laughed, got our shoes and went out the door.

"It's 5 in the morning!" I complained.

"Oh shush." Alek said to me. "Today's gonna be fun. I promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really have no idea who I should cast as Alek. ANY SUGGESTIONS?! o.o I need help!

Fan♥Comment♥Vote♥

ilyyyyyyy♥

xoxoNikole1199