Chapter 22

I shook my head and went to the car. I got shot-gun, Alek drove, and Sierra and Chris were left in the back.

"Do you even know where to go?" Sierra whined.

"You're the one who wanted to go." Alek argued.

"Maybe we should get a GPS or a map." Chris suggested.

"I know where to go." Alek said starting to drive.

"Fine. If we get lost we're eating you first." Sierra pouted.

"So help me Sierra-"

"Look, I know you guys are famous and all, but seriously. Enough. Cool it." I interrupted him. I was them both give each other glares, but remained silent.

After about an hour of silent driving, Chris said, "Hey, man, I'm hungry."

"Alek, it is kinda late."

"But we just had coffee!" He protested. I gave him one of my specially reserved Really? looks. He sighed and said, "Fine. At the next stop we'll get food."

Turns out the next stop was 62 miles away. We were all starving! You could hear everyone's stomach growl! He pulled up to the McDonald's drive through and got us all a double cheeseburger, fries, and a Coke.

We all finished our food in record time. Chris's food was put in his hand, 4 seconds later it was gone! We laughed at him as he burped. Alek shoved his burger in his mouth half at a time. I laughed as he drank his drink. He picked it up, drank ALL of it, then put it down. It was empty. I shook my head and took a bite of my burger. It tasted sooo good. I took a couple more bites and suddenly it was gone.

Sierra laughed and took the last bite of her burger. "Only you would get us dinner at 10." She said to Alek.

"Just shut up and eat." He let out a tired sigh.

"Do you want someone else to drive?" I asked him, hoping he'd say no. I was to tired. My eyes could barely stay open.

"No, you sleep." He said. "Seriously, sleep. No one else knows the way anyway."

"Okay." I shifted and leaned back into the seat. And it didn't take long to fall asleep.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Chloe!" Sierra poked me from behind.

"What? You woke me up." I whined.

"I think something's outside." She whispered.

"Sierra. There's nothing."

"No. I'm serious. Something's out there." Well, we were parked in front of this forest. Nice job on the part Alek.

I looked out with window. "Sierra, I'm 60% sure there's nothing out there." I said after I saw a a branch move.

"What about the other 40?" She asked.

"The other 40 saw a branch move." I turned and saw a mask of horror plastered on her face. "Don't worry. I have a plan." I told her.

"What's that?" She asked.

I smacked Alek's arm, then Chris leg. "Wake up!" I whisper-shrieked. "There's something out there. We saw it move." Sierra nodded for extra proof.

Alek rolled his eyes. "Chloe, I love you, but there's nothing out there."

"Then go out there and check." I said to him. "You and Chris and the men here! You have to save Sierra and me!"

They exchanged and eye roll and got out of the car. They looked around and turned back to face us.

"See? Nothing." Alek said loud enough for us to hear. Sierra and I sighed and looked at eachother.

"Ch...Chloe?" She said, wide eyed.

"Hm?" I asked. She pointed to the guys. I looked and saw what she say. There was a man standing behind Alek and Chris.

We screamed. Alek and Chris turned their heads slowly to find the man. Alek swung out his hand and hit him in the face. Chris punched behind his knees and the man fell to the ground. Alek crouched down and we couldn't see them anymore.

Sierra and I got out of the car. We saw Alek holding down the man. "Who are you?" He spat at him.

The man said nothing. Alek punched his face. A loud cracking sound and suddenly blood was flowing down from it. But, as fast as the blood came, it stopped. As if the wound healed.

"Everyone, get back in the car." Alek's head snapped up. "Now."

We ran back into our seats. Alek revved the car, and started driving backwards. But the car wasn't moving. His foot slammed on the gas pedal, but the car stayed in the same place. I looked back, to find a man holding our car still. I screamed. "What's going on Alek?" I yelled at him.

"There's another pack here." He said. "And, their pissed."

--------------------------------------------------

Oh, hey there people :)

you know how this goes... :)

Vote♥Comment♥Fan♥

Seriously, people, I'm not scared of feedback.

And, I LOVE YOU ALL! 2000 READS!?! THANKS! :D Be sure to vote, vote, vote! Not just this story though! Better Than Revenge needs yourlove to.... :)

love you like candy...

xoxoNikole1199