Chapter 25: The Council

Its about time, huh?  I'm really sorry guyss!</3 Its really hard to write storys when your grounded from your computer for a month, the your trying to get NOT Cs and still cheer and learn a routine for cheer and....ugh.  To much stuff. FML.

BUT ITS BACK.

And i think im gonna write another one after this, like a sequel or something. 

But dont hold my word on that. Cause i MIGHT.

As in, i could. Or i couldn't. Depending if I have time.

okay, i should just let you guys read now?

yeah, i should.

Love you,

Dont hate me for the wait(:

-Nikole1199(:

and yes, I realize this is the only chapter with a 'chapter title'.  :P <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This could NOT be happening. Where were we going?

The guard carrying my feet grunted, as it I was too much to carry.

"I could walk." I suggested while smirking. I flicked my feet towards his face, he stopped them before they made impact. I grunted and placed as much weight as I could down towards the floor making it hard for the guards carrying my arms/back.

"Not gonna happen." He said. I threw my head back and groaned. I closed my eyes and thought hard. What if I went into someone else's mind? It's the same thing as reading it isnt it?

No its not. It's not possible.

I drew my head up to glare at the back of Dylan's. Now's not really the time to argue. I'm trying to help us.

But what you're speaking of is impossible. Its never been done.

That's cause no one with as much determination as me has tried.

I waited for a response but when nothing came I tried.

Okay Chloe. Focus. Try reading his mind first. I let out a deep breath.

...Sierra? Sierra! Oh, wait, it only works with Chloe.

I couldn't help but laugh. The guard to my left shook my. I shoved my elbow into his ribs, finally landing a blow. I smirked at him.

Alek?

Chloe? Where are you?

Dylan and I are being dragged out. I need you to do me a favor. Okay?

Sure.

Stand completely still, and don't block my out.

I closed my eyes and focused on him. His face, his thoughts, his voice, his laugh. I felt my head get light and dizzy. Does that mean its working? I felt my head fall back, and my body went numb.

I felt like I was being pulled above everyone. I was watching the scene from above, Dylan being carried, and me behind him. I saw Dimitri at the end of a parking lot with 3 large vans. Guess that's where we're going.

Chloe? I heard Alek. Something pulled me to him. I was pulled until I was standing over him, with Sierra and Chris. They were tied and sitting on the pavement. A circle of wolves. How did we get in this? This is so bad.

I slowly went down to Alek until I was infront of him. Now what? I reached my arm out to touch his, but it went right through. Hmm...I wonder....

I stepped into him and sat just like he did. I felt a slight tingling all around me and I knew it worked. I was seeing through his eyes, hearing through his ears. I lifted my arm, but it got stuck. Oh yeah, his are tied.