#2

"I'll be there soon!" I shouted on the phone. My best friend Kaya asked if I wanted to come to work with her today. She's filming The Scorch Trials.

"Ok see you then!" She hung up the phone.

I get dressed, fixing my hair in the process, and grab my bag. I fiddle with the inside of my bag searching for my keys. My fingers stumble across a cold metal object and retrieve it. I lock up my apartment and run to my car.

I start the engine and slowly drive out into the quiet neighbourhood streets.

I arrive at the studio that I was addressed to and walk through the automatic doors.

"Hello there." A lady at the reception greeted me.

"Hi. Uh do you know where the Scorch Trials movie is being filmed? I'm meeting a friend." I state observing my surroundings. For the entrance of a studio, this was like a whole studio by itself, it was practically bigger than my tiny apartment.

The lady's name tag read 'Andrea'. She did some things on her computer and glances at a piece of paper beside her.

"What's your name?"

"Oh, it's Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." I stammer.

"You don't seem to be on the list."

List? "There's a list? Okay, well is it alright if I just see my friend and then..."

"If you're not on the list I can't let you through!" She rudely interrupts. "For all I know you could just be a psycho fan girl, or a suicide bomber!"

I glare at her. "Do I look like a psycho fan girl or a suicide bomber? I mean, that's a lot to assume from a girl who just walks through the door asking for permission to see a friend." I snap.

"Well I'm sorry but it's just m.."

"Your job? Yeah, I get it, you need to have my name visible on the list, but could I not call my friend to come out and get me?" I question the witch before me.

"Will your name be on the list?" She evilly smirks. When I don't respond, she grins wider. "Didn't think so."

"Andrea you should've just let her call me!" A British accent calls from a distance. I turn on my heel to see Kaya.

I hug her and turn back to the lady. I snatch a pen from the desk and scribble my name randomly on the list.

"My name's on the list. Bye." I say as Kaya and I make our way through a long corridor.

"This way." Kaya guides me down a hallway and goes through a set of doors.

Security stop me as soon as I emerge from the doors.

"It's okay guys! She's with me!" Kaya exclaims. The two men release me and nod apologetically. I flash a smile and jog to catch up to Kaya, who's already halfway across the large warehouse.

I observe all my surroundings. The high ceiling, the hanging pendant lights and the smaller walls that are used as rooms to film in. As I wondered at the amazing sight, I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone.

I collapse on top of the person and receive a cry of pain.

"Ow!"

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I apologise and pull the stranger up. It was a boy. He had a mop of dirty blonde strands that stuck out in all different directions. But I couldn't see his face.

"It's alright love. I wasn't exactly watching either." He says pushing aside his hair. That's when I realised who it was.

Thomas Brodie Sangster.

"Uh s-sorry." I stutter looking at the ground.

"No need. Hey aren't you Y/N?" My head shoots up at his sudden comment. He knew who I was?

"Uh yeah?" Surprisingly he smiled.

"I've heard a lot about you. All good things." He chuckles.

"Oh I hope so!" I giggle.

"So what brings you here? Did you make it through reception easily?" He jokes.

"Ugh don't get me started! That woman is a nightmare! No wonder there aren't any people hanging around in there!"

He laughs even harder. "Let me guess, Andrea?" I nod and scowl at the air. "Yeah, she's a bit of a witch. How'd you get past her?" He starts walking slowly and I follow.

"Well, I wasn't on the list," I roll my eyes. "so I asked to ring my friend, Kaya, she said no and we argued a little." I glance at him to see him listening intently. "Then Kaya came to the rescue and I wrote my name on the list and left." I shrug.

"That's pretty funny. At least you have the guts to make a point. She scares everyone! Even me and the boys!" He snorts throwing his hands in the air making me giggle.

"Speaking of the boys, would you like to meet them? I'm sure they'll be thrilled." He asks smiling his cute smile.

I look around for any sign of Kaya. None.

"Sure." I agree as he takes me to meet 'the boys'.

"Hey Dylan, Ki! Look!" He shouts to two males watching one of the recently filmed scenes on a screen. They both turn and greet Thomas. Then all eyes were on me.

"Hi!" I nervously wave. There were a bunch of people I had only seen from a distance or on screen, and now they're standing before me. I was so frikin nervous.

"So this is the legendary Y/N." Dylan grins as he leans on Ki Hong's left shoulder. "I'm Dylan, Dylan O'Brien, but you probably already know that." He winks and extends a hand.

I shake it and lift an eyebrow. "Dylan O'Brien? Nope doesn't ring a bell." I act innocently.

"Haha! That's what you get for being cocky!" Ki Hong laughs. "I'm Ki Hong. Nice to finally meet you!"

"Finally? Who told you about me?" I question.

They already knew who I was before I even knew them!

"Thomas. He's been telling us about how beauti...ugh!" Thomas elbows Ki Hong in the stomach before he could continue.

How did Thomas know. My gaze turns toward him as he nervously scratches the back of his neck.

"Uh..Kaya, she's been telling us all about you." He stammers.

"There you are!" I hear Kaya yell behind me. I spin on my heel and face her. "Where have you been? I was searching everywhere!"

"She was with me." Thomas chimes.

Kaya grins menacingly and and quirks an eyebrow up. "Oh really? Well I'll leave you all to get cosy. I need to get ready for my next scene."

"See you soon!" I shout as she hurriedly rushes to the dressing rooms.

"Are you hungry? There's some food in the common room." Thomas suggests.

I bite my lip. It's a habit. "Sure."

"We would love to come, but, we have to shoot this scene again because Dylan stuffed it up...again!" He stares at Dylan with annoyance as he starts to drag him away. Dylan tries to argue his point but his words get muffled as he gets further away.

"Shall we?" Thomas extends his arm. I link mine with his as he leads me to get some much needed food.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short one! I rushed it a little so it's bound to have many mistakes. I will update a part 2 tomorrow! Thanks for reading

~R