#6

You were a makeup artist and we're currently working on the set of The Maze Runner. Your best friend Thomas had managed to get you a gig and it soon became a permanent full-time job.

You were currently working on one of the cast members, Dylan O'Brien.

"So what scene are you doing now?" You ask as him as you do a few touch ups to his face.

His eyebrows furrow as he thinks. "Uh, I think it's the one where Thomas and Newt are talking at the bonfire."

"Oh yeah, cool." You finish his face then style his hair.

"You get to do Thomas next." He smirks looking at you in the mirror.

You roll your eyes and tug at a strand of his hair.

"Ow!" He whines scratching his head.

You giggle. "Well you're finished so get going and I'll quickly get Thomas ready."

"Yeah yeah. You have fun." Dylan says winking.

You rolled your eyes and opened the door, stepping out into the busy hallway. You closed the door and pushed your way to Thomas's room.

You quietly peek through the door to see Thomas asleep on the couch. You crept up behind him gently closing the door.

"TOMMY!"

Thomas jolted up with such force you thought he was gonna jump through the roof, and through another roof, on the top floor, of the Empire State Building.

"WHAT! AHH! HOW! Uh." He stuttered breathing heavily. You nearly died of laughter as you fell backwards onto the sofa with your legs resting on the headboard and your back on the cushion of the seat.

"Y-Y-you shou-should of se-seen your f-face!" You manage to say between laughter.

"Bloody hell Y/N! You gave me a heart attack!" He said clutching the left side of his chest.

"Aww I'm sorry Tommy!" You pout. "But you have to admit that was hilarious." You giggle.

"Yeah yeah haha very funny." He sarcastically comments as he walks over to a chair in front of the mirror. You follow him and pick up the concealer.

"You won't need hardly any make up because you already look as if you've just come from the maze!" You joke.

"And you look as if you came from heaven." He smirks playfully. This was practically your relationship, trying out the best pickup lines on each other, or just joking around all the time.

"Smooth." You nod applying his concealer. "Ooh I got one.. Okay your lips look lonely, do they want to meet mine?"

Tommy laughed. "Is that all you got?"

"I'd like to see you do better." You reply as you get the eyeliner.

"How come you're not on top of a Christmas tree? I thought that's where angels belonged."

"That's it? Wow.."

"Your turn then." Thomas said. You stop doing his makeup to think.

"Hmm...okay got it are you ready?"

"Shoot."

"They say your tongue is the strongest muscle in the body, wanna fight?" You giggle and then proceed to grab some hair gel.

"Damn that was my next one!" Tommy whines.

"Sorry love." You start to gel the back of his hair to one side but still messed it up a bit making it look realistic.

Tommy made faces in the mirror catching your attention. You giggle and move around to the front of him so that you could do the rest of his hair.

Before you could style his hair, he wraps his arms around your waist and hugs you.

"Tommy I haven't finished." He lets you go and you lose your footing and slip. You to tumble onto his chest and you both laugh at how clumsy you were. When you looked up slowly Tom smiled and leaned in and you did the same. Within a few seconds your lips were together moving in sync. Gently.

The door clicked open.

"Hey Thomas are you rea-" You both pulled away smiling and had your heads down. You hadn't noticed that you were both holding hands.

"Well, this is new." You look up at the intruder and of course it was Dylan. He had the biggest grin on his face he could have passed as the cat from Alice and wonderland.

"Uh I'll be out in a sec Dyl. " Thomas said scratching the back of his neck.

Dylan winks at us then leaves. Thomas gets up and stands in front of you with your hands still in his.

"I'll be back." He whispers into your ear then leaves another kiss on your lips. He goes to the door opens it and waves to you.

Once he's gone you bite you lip and think about what just happened. You smiled to yourself and then skip down to the next cast members room.

You can't wait to see him again.