#9

I fall in love with this video every damn time!

Oh and I'm back!!
---------------------------------------------------

This whole moving thing is not one that I'm fond with. Ever since my dad got that new job, I've been forced to pack up and say goodbye to everything that I love here.

"Y/N cmon!" My mum shouts.

"Well this is goodbye." I turn back to my teary eyed friends. They each give me a long and heartfelt hug, then wave me goodbye as I get in the car. I wipe a few stray tears and wave them goodbye from my window.

"It's alright Y/N," my brother comforts, " we'll see them soon when we come for a holiday."

"Yeah." Was all I could say. I fell asleep within 10 minutes of the ride, and when I awoke to a large two storey house with white rendering and a plain black roof. It was almost mansion-like.

"Woah." I heard Tyler sigh. By the way, Tyler is my older brother, but only by 1 year. And even though he's older, and despite our differences, we're best friends, I don't know how it works, but it does... Surprisingly.

I stood there in awe, admiring the flawless building before me.

"Y/N would you mind helping? Now." Tyler whines. I walk over to help him by grabbing as much luggage as I could. The luggage was so damn heavy!

"Holy sh-"

"Y/N!" Mum looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Sugar." I glance at Tyler who, also, was trying not to laugh. My mum however, was not impressed.

"Just, go." I smiled and hauled the excess amount of baggage into the new house.

Once I reached the front door I dumped the bags and stared into the house. It was just as beautiful as the outside!

"RAHH!" Tyler popped out of nowhere and screamed. I punched him in the face due to surprise and reflexes. But mostly cause he deserved it.

"Ow!" I flash him a grin and step over him.

"Wow! How did we get this house?" I ask no one. But Tyler being Tyler, decides to answer anyways.

"I don't know but, it looks a lot more expensive than we can afford."

"What's that suppose to mean?" We both turn to see my dad with a few more bags. He carefully places them down and puts an arm on each of our shoulders.

"Well kids, let's just say your dads old friend owed him something."

"And a house, was what he gave you?" Tyler questioned.

"Yup. So make the most of it." He ruffled our hair and turned back to get more of our stuff.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm going upstairs." I say wandering up the elegant staircase. Whoever dad's friend was, he sure owed him big time.

"What for?" Tyler says. I start fast walking just for a head start.

"To dibs the best room." And with that I sprinted, Tyler's footsteps after me.

The first room was big and plain, as were the other 3. Yup 3. 4 rooms upstairs and a master suite downstairs, which, assuming, was most likely my parents.