#9 (continued)

Suh guys! Please listen to the song at the top and comment what you think! This is my cousins music he makes so please like and spread the jams... His name is 'Hundaes' on YouTube so check him out. 😁😘 I'll post another one.
---------------------------------------------------

Well, it's Monday. Ugh! I usually don't mind Monday's, it's just the teachers and work straight after the weekend, and, one, I'm still half asleep, two, I always had math first period, and three, I'm still half asleep.

I felt a smack on my face, followed by a few more.

"GET UP YOU LAZY COW!"

"GET LOST!" I fought back.

Tyler was persistent and I gave up.

"Fine." I stand and grab some clothes then head for the shower.

"Hurry up! I wanna see if we can go to the beach before school."

BEACH! I totally forgot. I showered, got dressed, brushed hair and teeth and packed my bathers and lunch into my bag, along with the dreaded school supplies. I hurried down the stairs.

As I approach the dining room I hear a knock at the front door.

I open and see a handsome male. He grins and looks me up and down.

"Well, you look nice." He comments.

"Thanks. You too." He smiles wider in appreciation.

I gesture for him to come in but someone pushes us both out the door.

"We need to leave now if we wanna get in a few barrels, so I suggest we go so mum doesn't change her mind."

"What about the boards?" Tyler sighs in annoyance. He most probably forgot the boards.

"Right. So you two go... Wait, when did you get here?" He furrows his eyebrows and looks at Thomas.

"Uh... Like, when you pushed me back out the door."

"Ok, you wanna come?" Thomas nods and says he's gonna run and get his stuff. As does Tyler.

I stand with just my backpack and wait for Thomas, and Tyler. They get back and we end up taking Thomas's car.

---------------------------------------------------

"I didn't think that you guys could surf!" Thomas says.

"Well, we've been doing it since we were like... Born." Tyler replies.

We had been at the beach for maybe 45minutes and we were now dressed and off to hell... I mean, school.

Thomas and Tyler talk about surfing and other stuff as I sat in the back looking out the window.

Thomas P.O.V;
I get ready fairly quickly so that I could go over to Y/N's. On my way out the door I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"And where might you be rushing off to." My mother asks.

"Uh, next door." I say slowly walking outside.

"Why? It's only," she pause and checks her watch. "7:30."

"Yeah well, I was thinking about showing the new neighbours around. You know, before school." She looks at me suspiciously, but her expression softens.