#3

I sigh glancing at the clock. The time seems to be going slower every second that goes by. Even though class just started, it feels as though I've been here forever! Being a 17 year old sucks sometimes.

I sit alone at the back of the room. All my friends had the classes next door or beside mine, and we usually text each other during class. It was just the four of us, Jake, Thomas, Holly and I. (A/N: yes you may change the names...not Thomas though)

Holly and Thomas are in the same class together but were seated in different places.

Holly: Thomas, what did Mr S just say?

Thomas: I don't know I'm not listening.

Holly: Great

Y/N: both of you in one class and neither of you can pay attention 😂

Jake: 😂 do they ever pay attention?

Holly: shut up Jake! It's not like you're paying attention.

Jake: well I don't like this movie so..

Holly: you're watching a frikin movie! What's it called?

Jake: come and look

Holly: never heard of that one..

Jake: that's not what it's called I said come out of the class and look!

Holly: I can't this teacher kinda hates me and he doesn't even let anyone out for the bathroom.

Thomas: do any teachers? 😂

Y/N: 😂👌🏽accurate

Holly: go out with each other already!

Y/N: shut up holly! You go out with Jake already since this group chat is practically you two.

Jake: that wouldn't be so bad...😏

Holly: I just threw up in my head...🖕🏻😷

Thomas: harsh

Y/N: yep. She's like that

Holly: 🙄

I giggle at the messages that constantly popped up on my screen. I feel as though someone was watching me, and frankly enough, there was. Mrs Gradiolo slowly paced up to my desk.

"Miss Y/L/N are you texting in class?" My teacher asks, though I know she's already chosen her desired answer.

I shake my head. "No Miss, but I could feel my phone vibrating and it was annoying, so I just kept closing it every time it would light up." I lied.

She raises an eyebrow then returns to her desk.

Then another vibration. And another. And another. And another. I glanced at the phone to see that the messages were in fact from Thomas, but not in the group chat.

Thomas: pack up your stuff I'm coming.

Y/N: it's only the second last period

I pressed send and not a few minutes, or seconds, later the door swung open.

Many heads were drawn to the mysterious stranger and I laughed as I heard a lot of gasps and 'he's so hot'.

"'S'cuse me Miss I need Y/N immediately. It's urgent." Someone from the front of the class announces.

"And do you have permission to leave your class young man? A note?"

"No but it's urgent! The teacher told me to come here and back as fast I can so there's no note." I look up to see Thomas staring at me. I smile and he smiles back.

"Make it quick." The teacher snaps.

I shoved my stuff in my bag, and rush out of the class room with Thomas, before the teacher could change her mind.

Thomas picks up his own bag and grabs my hand pulling me.

"Where are we going?" I whisper.

"Somewhere."

"Well that narrows it down." I giggle. He comes to a halt, turns and in a flash, his lips are on mine moving softly. My heart flutters as does my stomach.

"I'm taking you somewhere." He grins after the kiss.

I laugh a little too loud and my teacher appears from the class.

"Y/N where are you going? Come back into class right now!" She yells as her students peek out.

"Run!" Thomas tells me. I do as he says and run out the doors into the outside world.

We continue to sprint, jumping fences and other obstacles. We slow down and hide behind a bush once we were far enough.

I didn't notice that I was still holding his hand until I looked back down. I shake my head and laugh at the act of rebellion we just performed as I lean my head on Tommy's chest. His nimble fingers lift my chin slowly.

"Y/N you're so beautiful and I've liked you since we were like 10! I know you might not feel the same way but I-" I cut him off by smashing our lips together with my hands slowly finding their way around his neck as his around my waist. He pulls me closer as the kiss gets deeper. I laugh into the kiss and pull away still laughing.

"What?" Tommy chuckles.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To the movies now can you please just kiss me!" He whines.

I giggle and mould our lips together as they move in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked this one.

~R