#15

I sat outside on my balcony. Well, technically it wasn't mine, it was the one outside the upstairs living area, but I was the only one who really went out there. I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

1. I have an english assignment due tomorrow.

2. I have a history project I'm supposed to work on. And...

3. I have a science assignment due the next day, and a science test the following day.

I sigh and take a deep breath in. Great. Monday today, and I have everything due in one week! Ugh!
Standing up, I look out over the houses and streets to find the ocean. If it wasn't that dark, I would have gone for a swim just to calm down and relax.

"I wish I could just float in that water." I whisper to myself. But when arms are around my waist, I realise I'm not the only one out here. I freeze.

"And I wish that we could lay on the beach to watch the stars, because if we went swimming, we could be eaten by a shark." A familiar voice mumbles. I turn my head slightly and see Thomas. My eyes go wide, and I have to hold back a scream. So, I settle for hitting him instead.

"Thomas Sangster! You know how much of a heart attack you gave me?! I was so ready to knock you out!" I whisper yell. Thomas chuckles and hugs me, his chest vibrating against me.

"Sorry love." Hit with realisastion, I pull back a bit.

"How did you get into my house?" I quirk an eyebrow.

"Walked in."

"But, how?"

"Knocking on the door, then it was opened, then I walked in."

"Wait who opened it for you?"

"Uh..." his eyebrows furrow, "Casper?"

"You broke into my house?"

"No. I used magic to open the door." He grins.

"Oh really? And what spell did you use hmm? 'Abracadabra'?"

"'Alohomora' actually." He says matter of factly.

I roll my eyes and giggle, "So you're Harry Potter now?"

"Yeah. But I'm better looking."

"Mm. However, Neville Longvottom certainly used the right spell, because he is one fi..." Thomas suddenly cut me off by smashing his lips against mine, but not too hard that it hurt.

Pulling back, I shot him a confused look; his expression was stern but childish.

"What was that for?" I questioned.

"I don't want you to talk about any other guys except for me."

"Jealous much?" I giggled.

Tom rolled his eyes and pulled me closer.

"Aha ha ha." He fake laughed.

"So what are you doing at my house? Because I already have the feeling that we're going out somewhere."

"Well actually, I have no idea."

"That's just great then isn't it? So you broke into my house for no reason?" His eyes narrow and stare into space as if he was deep in thought.

"I have no idea. " He smiled, "But since I'm here, wanna watch a movie?"

"Ugh sure." I sigh.

I lead him into my room, tiptoing. Once we're in, I shut the door and turn on the tv and xbox. I go onto Netflix, whilst Thomas settles himself on my bed; chuck on whatever movie looked interesting, then joined him.

"So what movie are we watching?" He asks, putting his arm around me. I lean into him before answering.

"I have no idea."

---------------------------------------------------

So you've probably got that I have no idea what I'm doing anymore, but I literally have all of the assignments, that I wrote up ^there^ at the start, due and I have not even attempted one of them. So... yeah.

Love ya

~R