#9 (continued)

Favourite song at the moment, and it kinda went with this... Listen to it while reading if ya want.
---------------------------------------------------

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, hoping for the comfort of sleep. However hard I tried, it always resulted in nothing. I turn on my side and observe the window, noticing that it was unusually large. Well, 'unusually' and 'large', meaning, it was practically the whole wall, on the right side of the room. Funnily enough, it looked like a sliding door. I stood, since falling asleep wasn't doing any good, and made my way toward the mysterious 'window'. Once I reached my destination, I carefully peeled back the thin curtain, and found the handle. Opened, I walked out to the balcony, in the crisp breeze of the night, one long breath in and I relaxed.

"I see you found the balcony." A voice said. I jumped and scampered closer to the door.

My eyes slowly focused, and in the dim moonlight I saw a figure with familiar dirty blonde locks. "Thomas?"

"Yeah." He chuckles. "Sorry to scare you love."

"No worries. I can't sleep so I decided to explore."

"Really?"

"No. I just saw the handle to what I thought was a window, but turns out, it's a door."

Jazz hands!

A small laugh filled the air. "Well, what an achievement!"

"10 points to Griffyndor!" A fit of laughter came from where Thomas was. It died down then there was silence.

"Hey love?"

After a while, it clicked that he was speaking to me. "Oh, sorry, yeah?"

"Ha ha, uh... W-what are you doing... Tomorrow?"  Those words made me think back to when they came from Tyler. Damn that Posey boy!

"Uh.." I tried to find the words to say, but I was distracted by what Tyler had predicted. "Well, I'll probably be doing a lot of unpacking and stuff. Why is that?"

"Oh, well I was just wondering." It kinda annoyed me that he didn't explain.

"Because?" I pushed.

"Oh, uh, I, uh, was just gonna see if you wanted me to show you around." He stammered.

"Oh. What about Tyler?" The pause from the receiving end kind of made it awkward. Was he wanting it to be just us two? Kinda weird, but secretly we all know what I was thinking.

"Oh yeah, and Tyler."

I sighed and stared at the midnight blackness. I noticed that there were more stars in the sky then I had ever seen.

"Beautiful huh?" Thomas read my mind.

"Yeah." I gazed in amazement. Beautiful. "Well I best be off to bed. A lot of unpacking to do." I sigh.

"I better do the same. I can come and help if you want. I'll even bring Ava, well, if she's back."

"Back?"

"Oh, she's at a friends."

"Right."

"Well, night love."

"Night." And with that, I went inside, locked the sliding door, and flopped onto my bed. The exhaustion finally relieving my aching muscles.

I fell asleep, thinking about tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------
K guys, so I'm actually in Hufflepuff.

Sorry this is a bit late, and short, but my goal is to do at least one every once a week.

Comment if you want a part 3. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that I should do like a time skip of Monday at school. I'll probs end up doing that anyway.

Love ya

~R