#14 (continued)

Newt's P.O.V:
I plonk myself next to Y/N and she immediately turned to face me.

"So?" Her eyebrow quirks up and she bites her lip.

"Well," I sigh trying to be as dramatic as possible. "I have to tell you something."

"It was bad wasn't it."

"Yeah. He was really sad when he banned you from seeing me."

"Wait, what? That's what you talked about? Are you pulling my leg? Newt!" Her expression on her face just made me lose it. and I laughed for a solid 5 minutes. But I eventually calmed down.

Y/N was still anxious so I put an arm around her and leaned in to her ear.

"How would you like it if you and I were a thing?" I whispered.

"Serious?" She looks at me and smiles. I nod and smirk. She jumps into my arms and I fall flat on the ground. She presses her lips to mine and I can't help but smile.

She pulls away and looks like a kid at Christmas.

"But, it was Minho that said I could so you should go thank him." I tell her.

"I will. Right now." She springs up and runs over to her older sibling.

I watch as she calls his name then tackles him to the ground, hugging him. As soon as they both get up, Minho had the same grin as Y/N, and Y/N was now making her way over.

-------

We had gone to Y/N's room and we were both tired, so we were laying on her bed staring at the ceiling, Y/N's head resting on my arm.

"Newt."

"Yeah love?"

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"Taking care of me."

"Oh. Well. Your welcome." I chuckle. "But it's you that took care of me."

"How did I take care of you?"

"You loved me."

"Yes I do. But how is that 'helping you'?"

I sigh. Many of the gladers knew of my attempted suicide except Y/N, and little did she know that she was what talked me out of it. Minho, Alby and a few others noticed my sadness and tried to subtly help me, but none of that worked, not until Y/N showed up.

"You helped me in so many ways that I can't thank you enough. And just by loving me a little helped me the most. So thank you." I placed a kiss on her head and hugged her a little tighter.

"I love you Newt."

"I love you too Y/N."

I feel her shift and next thing I know, her lips are on mine.

-------------------------------------------
So I'm not sure when I'll update next, but I got my phone taken off me and I just snuck it away so I could write this.

It's heaps rushed too so it ain't gonna be good. But hope yous like it anyway.

Love ya

~R