#7

Y/F/N dragged me out into the cold rink and I carefully placed my skates on the ice. I've always loved to skate, but I hadn't been in a few months.

"Woah." I said as I regained my balance and then glided along. After a few wobbles and stumbles, I began to get the hang of it, and soon enough, I was able to skate backwards.

"How do you do that?" Y/F/N asks. I was helping her to skate forward as I skated backwards holding her arms.

"It's actually really easy, but you have to actually skate forward first." I giggle as she jerked every which way.

"Ha ha so funny." She joked. "I think I've got it." I let her go and went beside her instead. She started to skate better than she was before.

"You're doing it!" I say excitedly. She smiled widely and went faster.

"Hold on!" I yelled after her. Someone pulled out in front of me and I went crashing on top of the person.

"Ow." The stranger groans.

"I'm so sorry." I say untangling our limbs. I stand up and help the fallen person up. It was a boy. He had sandy blonde hair and he was very tall.

"No need to apologise love, it was my fault." He said smiling. I smiled back hoping it was convincing enough to show my sympathy. He extends a hand for me to shake as he introduces himself. "I'm Thomas."

"Y/N." I greet him.

"Y/N. That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you." I blush.

"So are you here with anyone?" He asks. I look around for Y/F/N and see her leaning against the wall next to two other guys. She's the flirty type.

"Over there." I say pointing to my friend. I look back up at Thomas to see a confused look upon his face.

"You came with them? Dylan and Tyler?"

"Dylan and Tyler? Who are they?"

"Those guys you pointed to, I'm here with them...as well." He laughs making his eyes squint slightly. He's actually kinda cute.

"I'm actually here with her. Y/F/N...the one flirting." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Well let's go over there. I'll introduce them to you."

"Uh. Sure." We both skated over to our friends and they instantly shot their heads to us.

I was so confused but I looked to where they were staring and realised that Thomas and I were still holding hands. He noticed as well and we broke apart quickly.

"So..." Thomas said breaking the awkward tension. "Dylan, Tyler, this is Y/N. Y/N, Dylan and Tyler." He gestured to his two friends.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." Tyler says.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you." Dylan adds.

"You too." I reply. "Uh well I see you three have probably met, so, Thomas this is Y/F/N. Y/F/N, Thomas."

"So what brings you girls here?" Dylan says looking at the two of us 'girls'.