the new boys

"Soeunn!!! Hurry up! Is peeing takes you so long?" I said. Actually, here i am, in front of the toilet's door waiting for soeun to come out. This girl afraid of ghost, what the heck? A gangster afraid of ghost.

"Ahh, almost done!" I rolled my eyes.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! It's the new boys" ouch, my eardrums. Why are they screaming?

"Okay! I'm done, thanks hyejin" whatever.

"Hey, why are the girls screaming? Is there something scary?"

"Umm...let's check it out"

We go to the hallway and saw some boys..i think they're new here. Good, new target.

"Hey soeun, you think what i think?" I said while looking at the boys.

"Yeah, let's tell jina about this" said soeun while looking at the boys. It's gonna be so fun.

We go back to the class to tell jina, our leader about the new boys. Well, even there is a handsome boy or what, we still want to bully them. As i said, we're gangsters, gangsters doesn't care about who are they bully.

"JINA!" Soeun yelled. Ish! This girl...you're lucky cause i'm nice to you soeun.
When we go inside the class, everyone keep their mouth shut. They're afraid of us, and we don't like when everyone is making some noise.

"What?!?! Can't you see i'm sleeping here?ughh really" jina said and close her eyes again.

"Sis, we have a new target" i said loudly and that make everyone in the class here me. Jina that puts her head on the table quickly raise her head. She's like when she heard 'new target'.

"oh no! It must be the new boys. Ughh, pitty of them"

"Hey, they are hendsome and i think they're strong too, there is no way they can bully them"

"Yeah, that's right" they whispered.

"Oh shut up!" I yelled and make them flinched.

"Okay, as i said earlier jina, we have a new target and i think there is about 6 or 7 seven boys" i said making jina eyes sparkled.

"Oh i'm on!" I chuckled. Jina become active when we want to bully people.

"Ok class! Sit down! We have transfered students here so shut up!" The teacher came and soeum and me quickly take a sit. "Ok, they're new here so take easy on them, ok class?"

"Yes, teacher" said everyone. I put my foots on the table and the teacher saw me. "Ehm! Hyejin!"

"Shut up!" And she flinched. Haha, there is no way the teachers gonna mad at us when they are afraid of us.soeun and jina just laugh at her.

"Uhh....so-sorry, umm, boys you may come in"

There is about 7 boys came in our class and the girls become noisy.

"Ahhhh, oppaaa!!!"
"Ahh!! He is so handsome"
"Sit beside me!!"

"SHUT UP!" Jina yelled and the girls shut their mouth. I chuckled, like i said don't make her angry guys.

"Umm...uhh...boys, introduce yourself." Said the teacher broke the silence in the class.

"Okay" said the boys.

"Hello, my name is kim namjoon, 18

"Kim seokjin,19"

"Jeon jungkook,16"

"Min yoongi,19"

"Jung ho seok,18"

"Kim taehyung,17"

"Park jimin,17"

"Nice to meet you all, please treat us well" they said.

I smirked,this is gonna be a best target. That boy like a mushroom.. haha. Wait after this class ends. Park jimin.